Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Odnet
Mar 17, 2005
Hollerate.
Anyone play games with a wireless keyboard? I've had to return two keyboards already because certain key combinations don't work (W+A+V, W+A+G, etc.). Any recommendations? It has to be wireless. So far I've tried a Microsoft Elite (can't remember the model number) and whatever keyboard comes in the Logitech MK700 box.

Odnet fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Oct 26, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odnet
Mar 17, 2005
Hollerate.

Carnivean posted:

Look for anything that has n-key rollover.

What wireless keyboards even have that? I haven't seen that listed on any of the boxes of the 30 or so keyboards I've looked at. Searches on Google and Newegg bring up nothing. Any specific models? What's pissing me off right now too is that everywhere I go, I can't buy just a keyboard that is wireless. Everything is a "wireless desktop" where I have to pay for the inclusion of a lovely mouse.

• Locked thread