Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Not many like the SmartBoard, but I love mine:

Mine looks a bit different, the function keys are translucent purple instead of pink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I found an original Model M in the alley last week, got the adapter today, and it still works :smug:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Oh yes. It wasn't even that dirty to begin with (it was on a table with some other stuff and looked like it had just been put out a few minutes prior) but I did scrub it with a few alcohol wipes.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I was working on a computer today, just a regular desktop in an office, but for some reason he had one of those keyboards with a credit card swipe slot along the top. A fairly newer one, at that.

The keys themselves were firm and stiff, yet had the mushiest, spongiest feel to typing. I literally could not tell by feel whether I had typed a given letter or not. Worst I ever used. Now I understand why some people love tactile response keyboards.

• Locked thread