Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«472 »
Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

Also Conquest of Elysium or the full throated Dominions 5 (best played MP).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
The Rocketship in action.

Are there any good God games for Android?

khy
Aug 14, 2005

Anything on the horizon for open-world(Universe) space shooters?

I'm thinking along the lines of Privateer, Freelancer, Tachyon : The Fringe, etc.

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw looks interesting and I'm following that quite closely, but I'm wondering what else to put on my radar.

For that matter, what other games have come out in the past like that?

X series is fun but a bit too much, setting up space stations and creating NPC trade routes and stuff is getting away from what I prefer - wing commander style focus on just a smaller ship and missions. I did ask over in the Elite:Dangerous thread if it'd be a good one for me but they did mention a lot of grind, but I still plan to check that out. What else could scratch this itch?

«472 »