Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatesfreedom
Feb 20, 2007

I make a profit of three and a quarter cents an egg by selling them for four and a quarter cents an egg to the people in Malta I buy them from for seven cents an egg. Of course, I don't make the profit. The syndicate makes the profit. And everybody has a share.

Regicide posted:

I'm really looking for another Steampunk game. I just finished Bioshock 2, but I wasn't ready to leave that kind of world. Any suggestions?

Hmm... I can't think of anything.. maybe try reading a book. Like Boneshaker by Cherie Priest.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatesfreedom
Feb 20, 2007

I make a profit of three and a quarter cents an egg by selling them for four and a quarter cents an egg to the people in Malta I buy them from for seven cents an egg. Of course, I don't make the profit. The syndicate makes the profit. And everybody has a share.

Svartvit posted:

I'm looking for a 360 game for my girlfriend. She likes The Sims, puzzle games like Luxor, The Movies and other "light-hearted" arcady stuff (I know, the usual stereotype). She won't play Lego games with me, nor Medal of Honor. She's been talking about maybe getting some kind of JRPG, although I suspect she wouldn't like it too heavy on stats and other technical boring crap.

Is there anything for her? I bet someone else has been in the same situation.

Fable II, I don't know why but my x loved Fable II. It's the only time I caught her awake at 4am excited to see me up so she could tell me about how she sacrificed her husband and kids to the dark god. Anyway it's an RPG but it is a "light-hearted" arcady kind of RPG so it'll do fine I bet.

hatesfreedom
Feb 20, 2007

Repelex posted:

What's something good to just zone out and listen to music/podcasts in the background?

Euro Truck Simulator 2. No joke. Needs at least xbox controller to play while zoning out.

hatesfreedom
Feb 20, 2007

Kea posted:

Having a fair amount of stress recently I was wondering if any goon had a recommendation for a relaxing exploration style game, I was thinking something were you can fly around and explore? Preferably something that would work on an older pc. Other relaxing/immersive games would also be cool to know.

blessed is he who plays euro truck simulator 2

it's a very chill game of driving trucks and listening to audio books, podcasts, or music.