Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

I'm in the mood to play something like Might and Magic recently where you control an entire party in a 1st person perspective. Anything else like them worth playing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Looking for a game in the same vein as Raptor/Jets n Guns/Tyrian where you have a ship you can upgrade/buy new parts/weapons for as you go. 4x games kinda interest me but if it's one of them i'd also prefer it to be based around one ship or I guess a dumbed down version

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Looking for an RPG with a good skill based system. Either something in the vein of FF9 where you learn skills through gear and equip it with ability points, or a more MMO style where there's trees you go through as you level up. Torchlight is nice but I've played that already. Something with a good job system also would interest me, similar to Blue Dragon or FF5. The only platforms I don't have are Wii and (3)DS, if that makes a difference.

baram. fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Feb 29, 2012

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Kvlt! posted:

does anyone know any good turn based Samurai games. Any genre, rpg, strategy, etc. As long as it's turn based and samurai themed (like not Shogun Total War bc its mostly RTS).

PC or Switch. Ty!

wandering sword if that's close enough to samurai-based, it's an open world wuxia jrpg.