Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Brain In A Jar posted:

Thanks y'all!

I might need to look into Shadow Tictacs and H I T M A N.

I played Mark of the Ninja and ghosted my first time through, it was super neat. The 1st / 3rd person stealth-em-up genre desperately needs a kick in the pants.

Have you played The Dark Mod? It's basically a free thief clone in the doom 3 engine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Kibbles n Shits posted:

What are some good games that involve elements like programming (writing actual code or using logic units and timers etc), building robots, automating stuff and managing logistics, etc. Stuff I've played already:

Zachtronics games (all of them)
Factorio
Silicon Zeroes
Fortresscraft Evolved
From The Depths
Oxygen Not Included
Rimworld

I would get stationeers but since it's the DayZ guy I'll wait for if and when it fully releases.

Duskers

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Shadow Tactics? Also I think SWAT 4 aged pretty well.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Fat Samurai posted:

Any game where after X hours you can look back and say ‘yeah, I’m powerful now’? Not in bigger numbers (say, Crusader Kings or an RPG), but something like the old The Guild or the Patrician series, where you began with a profession and unlock more stuff you can do as you get titles. The X series gives me a similar feeling.

Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare looks to be like this, but it's early access atm

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

are there any good recentish single player tactical fps games ala SWAT 4/ rainbow six?

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

The floris modpack for warband adds a bunch of management options, including having a guy that can recruit for you with a menu, though you have to play until you get a castle/town to access them (and there's probably other mods that do similar stuff).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

sunaurus posted:

I played and really enjoyed Dishonored when it came out. You guys convinced me to go check out Dishonored 2 and Prey, and I found out that if you buy them both together on steam, you get an 86% discount.

That price seems insanely good. Now I just need to find enough time to beat them both before Cyberpunk comes out.

If you like dishonored play death of the outsider too it's great.