Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«59 »
  • Locked thread
-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

UncleMonkey posted:

Something that's been bugging me-- and I feel like kind of an idiot for asking-- but Ellis is kidding about drinking his own piss every morning now, right? Please tell me he's kidding.

He's done it once for sure, and may have done it a second time but I'm pretty sure Tussin told him it's a pointless thing to do for a variety of reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Compton
Mar 29, 2007

TwistedNails posted:

The new intern is piss face correct? If so he is pretty drat good on the radio for an intern.

And Ellis kept calling him Piss Flaps. Wasn't he just "Intern for a Day" or something? And I hope Ellis keeps drinking his own piss every morning. Despite what Rawdog tells him.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

I love the ridiculous insults Ellis throws at Rawdog for being a nerd.

"Shut up Rubik's cube!"

"What do you know, chess king?"

"Shut your face, Lord Of The Rings!"

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

-Atom- posted:

He's done it once for sure, and may have done it a second time but I'm pretty sure Tussin told him it's a pointless thing to do for a variety of reasons.
Well, I hope he's not still doing it. He keeps talking about it like it's a health thing.

Ewwww

Kingnothing
Aug 2, 2007

Domo Arigato, Archer Roboto

UncleMonkey posted:

Something that's been bugging me-- and I feel like kind of an idiot for asking-- but Ellis is kidding about drinking his own piss every morning now, right? Please tell me he's kidding.
I haven't been listening (Radios broken), but Machadia is said to drink his own piss every day (this came out when he won the belt), so maybe that's why he's doing it?

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Kingnothing posted:

I haven't been listening (Radios broken), but Machadia is said to drink his own piss every day (this came out when he won the belt), so maybe that's why he's doing it?
Yeah, I think that's it. It's still really gross though.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Loving Life Partner posted:

"Shut up Rubik's cube!"

This was the funniest insult I've heard coming from Ellis towards Tussin.

Also, on Street Trucks.com there's a little article about Ellismate's truck and a link to 'A6K' from the soon to be released album!

Boom!

-Atom- fucked around with this message at Sep 26, 2009 around 06:11

Moose Milkie
Sep 6, 2007

COME ON GET INVOLVED
THERE'S A MOOSETERY TO SOLVE
HANG AROUND WITH MOOSE MILKIE

ROVER HERE!!!!!

"I've got to have the cahbon fibah steering wheel, mate!"

ntrepid
Oct 11, 2004
Uh..

I listened to the recording of the show on 9-23 but didn't hear the goon. I did hear the bit that you were talking about where Ellis was ripping on RawDog after the Doc Banger intro didn't work. Did you make it onto the air or was your call screened?

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

Kingnothing posted:

Yea, this is it. I think he said Justin Fortune had told him that the dude drank his own urine every morning. I have a feeling you could get Ellis to do just about anything if you told him it would make him a better athlete.

Also: "Rubik's cube motherfucker" was the best nerd insult.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

I think it's more than Justin Fortune just saying it, it's a pretty well known fact that Machida doesn't dispute. Whether it's a big gag or not remains to be seen though.

godzirraRAWR
Sep 11, 2003

godzirra will trample your scrotum

ntrepid posted:

I listened to the recording of the show on 9-23 but didn't hear the goon. I did hear the bit that you were talking about where Ellis was ripping on RawDog after the Doc Banger intro didn't work. Did you make it onto the air or was your call screened?

I heard it on the air like 10secs after it actually happened. It was at like 6:59 or something right at the very rear end end.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

So Benjy Madden is Taintstick's actual bass player and now Jason's roommate.

They are so going to bang.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Why is Jason not living with his wife?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Why is Jason not living with his wife?

His family lives in Temecula, and the show with Tussin and Tully are run out of the LA studio. And I guess the only reason is because of how lovely LA traffic can be, but he goes back home and uses Tony Hawk's studio in San Diego on Thursday and Friday.

Or something really close to that.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfpkLpz30Ac

Was this ever discussed on the show? Because it's hilarious.

EDIT:
King Mo reppin' future clothing

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

Loving Life Partner posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfpkLpz30Ac

Was this ever discussed on the show? Because it's hilarious.

EDIT:
King Mo reppin' future clothing

Yea, Mayhem stopped in today for a rare appearance and some caller actually brought that video up.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

Ireneo Funes posted:

Yea, Mayhem stopped in today for a rare appearance and some caller actually brought that video up.

Mayhem has been on the show a ton. Not recently it seems but hes been on ALOT.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

The future, future of radio.

idolmind86
Jun 13, 2003

It's better to burn out than to fade away.

It's even better to work out, numbnuts.

-Atom- posted:

So Benjy Madden is Taintstick's actual bass player and now Jason's roommate.

They are so going to bang.

Yeah, I completely agree with this. Their rapidly growing friendship is a little weird.

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

Girthy posted:

Mayhem has been on the show a ton. Not recently it seems but hes been on ALOT.

Yea, that's what I was getting at. He had been in the studio pretty regularly but now all we've seemed to have had lately are random phone calls and whatnot now that Bully Beatdown has picked up.

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?

Oh my god Ellis gives Will Pendarvis so much poo poo and it's hilarious.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

Shaftburn has pieces of his rear end falling out? New nickname? Please?

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

idolmind86 posted:

Yeah, I completely agree with this. Their rapidly growing friendship is a little weird.

Honestly if Ellis came out in a few years I wouldn't be terribly surprised.

Ellis word of the day: verginaologist

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?

Omglosser posted:

Ellis word of the day: verginaologist

I think my favorite Ellis word was when he was trying to pronounce "jurisdiction."

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

1. Ellis did 2 hours of radio before taking a break today, 3-5. 2 hours. Amazing.

2. I listened to about 10 minutes of Tony Hawk's show for the first time. Oh-MY-GOD that is horrible. The people in the studio are horrible, the callers are horrible, it's the worst radio I've ever heard.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Holy poo poo I just got to the part where Ellis says 'Mad-wing' for himself and Benjy.

That's it folks, once you reach that point all bets are off.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

I can't wait for UFC 106, when Carwin hopefully beats Lesner and does The Ellis show, he even ends some of his tweets with RedDragons! He is a real fan and that is pretty awesome.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

UncleMonkey posted:

Yeah, I think that's it. It's still really gross though.

The reason he initially drank his own piss because he lost his end on the bet on the last UFC fight. He peed into a cup at night and put it into the fridge. In the morning he woke up and drank it and noticed that it didn't taste so bad. This is when he remembered how people like Machadia and Justin Fortune have talked about drinking their own piss. Since he thought it wasn't so bad, the next morning he decided to try it again.

When he did it the second day, he brought a cup to the bathroom and pissed right into the cup. He said this time it was very warm and had a thick head on top of it. He tried to drink it and said he got one gulp down and started retching. Tussinwolf then told him that you can just buy the same vitamins that are in piss and take them in pill form, so his pee drinking ended.

Guy Compton
Mar 29, 2007

"The Noble Homo" starring Butterbean and John Travolta...

And I loved how Rawdog speaks so nasally that when he was singing along with that Master P song that goes "Na na na naaaaa" it sounded like "Da da da daaaa"

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

I hope Ellis Mania works out the way Ellis wants it to unfold. But by the Hard Rock packages already selling out seems like a pretty good sign.

And what does everybody think Tussin's deal is with ignoring the band practice, and not being forthcoming in general? Part of me thinks he's just a nerdy guy that is just nervous around Ellis and doesn't know how to react under these new situations he's been put under.

idolmind86
Jun 13, 2003

It's better to burn out than to fade away.

It's even better to work out, numbnuts.

-Atom- posted:

And what does everybody think Tussin's deal is with ignoring the band practice, and not being forthcoming in general? Part of me thinks he's just a nerdy guy that is just nervous around Ellis and doesn't know how to react under these new situations he's been put under.

Yeah, if you look at any of his videos he's completely socially awkward. I'm guessing it doesn't help that he was just kicked out of the band as well (which is probably the way he sees it). Also, if I were a producer on some show I'd feel a bit weird following the talent around. I'd be worried about annoying them.

He probably just needs to realize the Ellis is different than most talent.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

The guy doesn't actually play any instruments, he probably feels going to a band practice is pointless.

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?

Yeah, pretty much any question about Rawdog can be answered with "he's a nerdy dude completely out of his element, and that's why Ellis loves him."

godzirraRAWR
Sep 11, 2003

Am I the only one that gets really annoyed by jasons wife, Andrea?

Every time she calls in, all she does is softly giggle on the phone, she can't get 2 drat words out without giggling to herself and saying something annoying.

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?

"You were in the middle of foreplay, which is known as 'irrelevantitis' to a man." -Ellis

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

godzirraRAWR posted:

Am I the only one that gets really annoyed by jasons wife, Andrea?

Every time she calls in, all she does is softly giggle on the phone, she can't get 2 drat words out without giggling to herself and saying something annoying.

YES. When they were telling the story of the video yesterday I wanted to scream at the radio JUST TELL THE STORY!

She is hot though.

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

YES. When they were telling the story of the video yesterday I wanted to scream at the radio JUST TELL THE STORY!

She is hot though.

What was the ending to that story? I got up to the point where Andrea sent him an angry text message about masturbating to videos of his ex-wife or something. I didn't catch the conclusion. Anyone want to help me out?

PS. The new bumper they have with Rawdog singing that Master P song is awesome.

godzirraRAWR
Sep 11, 2003

Some buddy loaned jason a dvd on how to prolong a mans orgasm, and it was misplaced for awhile, then andrea found it, started to watch it, realized that jasons ex-wife was in it, she was like WTF, and jason was like BITCH I WOULD HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT TO THE WORLD, then it devolved into crazy stories about his exwife for a few mins, he even slipped up and said her name but I can't remember it.

Holy runon sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

godzirraRAWR posted:

Some buddy loaned jason a dvd on how to prolong a mans orgasm, and it was misplaced for awhile, then andrea found it, started to watch it, realized that jasons ex-wife was in it, she was like WTF, and jason was like BITCH I WOULD HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT TO THE WORLD, then it devolved into crazy stories about his exwife for a few mins, he even slipped up and said her name but I can't remember it.

Holy runon sentence.

Becky.

• Locked thread
«59 »