Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Yeah!!! I was wondering when an EllisMate thread was going to show up.

RDS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Is anyone planning on going to EllisMania 4: OctoberFist?

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Man his show is so great and gets rolling every time...then he takes a call.

Why do all the callers sound like they are falling in love with Ellis?

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

I am posting this in case there are people who don't follow jellismate and the MANtourage on Twitter. This is a video from one of the nights when Ellis went out with Benji Madden. A crazy fan jumps in front of Ellis and tries to get into the car with him and Benji. The angle from Ellis' perspective is available on Ellismania, but only the members who pay section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwgG7wvXpps

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

UncleMonkey posted:

Yeah, I think that's it. It's still really gross though.

The reason he initially drank his own piss because he lost his end on the bet on the last UFC fight. He peed into a cup at night and put it into the fridge. In the morning he woke up and drank it and noticed that it didn't taste so bad. This is when he remembered how people like Machadia and Justin Fortune have talked about drinking their own piss. Since he thought it wasn't so bad, the next morning he decided to try it again.

When he did it the second day, he brought a cup to the bathroom and pissed right into the cup. He said this time it was very warm and had a thick head on top of it. He tried to drink it and said he got one gulp down and started retching. Tussinwolf then told him that you can just buy the same vitamins that are in piss and take them in pill form, so his pee drinking ended.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Yeah I kind of like the self-help stuff he does. I know he says a lot of people Twitter him about turning off the radio, but Ellis definitely delivers a good message. Him just constantly yelling at the alcoholic everytime he tried to get a "but...but.." in was great. Also the 15 year old kid at the end of the show was good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Yeah I didn't want to preorder it because I wanted the joy of walking into a Best Buy and picking up the Taintstick CD.

• Locked thread