Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
gently caress YES! Been waiting for someone to make this thread. Ellis is the best show on radio after Stern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
One of the things I love about the show is how well educated Cowfucker and RawDog are in contrast to Ellismate and vice versa when Ellis talks about being badass and RawDog is so naive.

Also, someone should link to this thread or even buy him an account. He would flat out come on SA and chat it up with us.

It'd be GLORIOUS!

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
I BELIEVE the name The Illusionist comes from when he jerked off in the fast food place. I could be way wrong though. Hes dome some wild stuff...

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Is anyone planning on going to EllisMania 4: OctoberFist?

OctoberFist is the greatest sounded event in man's history.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
I almost wanna just blow $5 for a month to see Rawdog ride a bike. He is such a goofy bastard.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

ntrepid posted:

Ah, finally an Ellis thread. I've been listening for a year or more. I started right before the infamous LL Cool J interview. I don't have an hour commute anymore, but i've been streaming online when I get the chance. The wing is easily 10x more entertaining and consistent than Howard or Bubba. I love how the show is basically about nothing and everything. Tully and Josh really keep the show interesting. I'm glad Wartcock and Bentley are gone. Everytime they were on air it was nothing worse than cringeworthy.

One of the funniest things is when Voice Ultimication is broken almost every day. Jellismate gets so pissed.

Get these balls!

For anyone who hasnt heard the LL Cool J poo poo here are a couple of youtube links. The quality is poo poo but you can get the point, its hilarious.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTsh85vH3tE

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST3fMbWEvAw&feature=related

Ellis is hilarious because at this point LL Cool J is about a trillion times more popular than Ellis and Ellis just rips LL apart regardless. He had no idea this would be good radio, it just was. Its incredible!

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Yea, they need to do a better job of screening calls for that poo poo. Let a few balltug calls in but not that loving many.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Ellis really needs to stop taking bets.

He needs to make more bets because he goes through with all of them!

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Ellis is on fire right now. That call with about the twilight reader was hilarious.

Caller: Is it gay for a guy to read Twilight and fall in love with it?
Ellismate: *Ding* Yea, thanks for the call homo.

Glorious.

Girthy fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Sep 22, 2009

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Whats the deal with Ellis always playing Beatles music in breaks now? Is there something behind it? He usually plays whatever he wants but its been a lot of Beatles lately.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

Cock Democracy posted:

I love this show. Sure, it's juvenile humor but the fact of the matter is he's hilarious. I especially enjoy it when he has problems reading.

His twitter is loving gold. Its like a 9 year old being asked to type about adult matters haha.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

Ireneo Funes posted:

Yea, Mayhem stopped in today for a rare appearance and some caller actually brought that video up.

Mayhem has been on the show a ton. Not recently it seems but hes been on ALOT.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Shaftburn has pieces of his rear end falling out? New nickname? Please?

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

UncleMonkey posted:

Ellis imitating the Mexican crocodile attacking that guy is really funny.

Haha...his accent was terrible, it almost sounded french.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Jack Nippleson has breaking newwwwwssss.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Whats the deal with the "Ginger" reference? I must have missed it. He uses the term all the time now.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Doc Banger segment today was loving amazing. Ellis and Benji just giggling in the background was loving hilarious. I was stuck in traffic laughing like a little girl.

Also, you can torrents for old shows if you miss them. Im sure its fine to say since the Stern thread allows for advice on gathering older clips.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
I missed the O&A interview. Anyone have any links to it? This weeks World's Greatest Wednesday is hilarious and will probably turn out to be one of the best.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
I cant wait to hear Ellismania stories on Monday.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
No one in radio has a Stern contract except Stern.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
The segment with the "pin/pan/pen" hick was loving glory...haha..

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
This Tia Carrere interview is a glorious trainwreck right now.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

-Atom- posted:

I think it's funny how Ellis pushes Rob to name drop some of the celebrities he's banged, and yet he accidentally mentioned how he had sex with Sanda Bullock. Which is funny, because she's now married to Jesse James, so that woman clearly has a type.

Wondering if this is going to gently caress him over with his wife.

Fuuuck I missed this...is there any audio of it? What show was it on? Also, everyone who is saying Ellis needs to clean up his interviews so on and so forth needs to realize this is what makes Ellis so god drat hilarious. He comes out with some original quick witted poo poo when things go horribly wrong. I love it. I would hate a perfectly orchestrated Ellis show...or maybe I wouldnt, I just cant ever picture it.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

Whiteboy posted:

Oh, so he's coming back to the show when it's done? I only listen to the show occasionally so I'm a little lost.

I was listening last week and a caller asked if Tully was gone for good and Ellis confirmed it saying Tully was leaving to try to become a screen writer. He has been doing X-Games interviews as well.

Also, Jason Ellis is on Howard at some point this month, not sure what day but Red loving Dragons!

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
I wish it was Wednesday right now. A worlds greatest Wednesday about this teen coke whore would be hilarious. Shits hilarious already.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
I want to go to one of these. It would be hilarious. I think im going to watch the stream though. I am hoping it will be better than the flipcam quality of most of his poo poo on there but I have a feeling it wont be.

Either way the wing will be pure glory.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Haha anyone hear Ellis just tear into Jose from Liquid Metal? Classis. Kicked the dide off the show. I love Jose but that poo poo was hilarious.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Did Ellis say what he and his wife are fighting about?

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Ugh another missed day by Ellis yesterday. I have a feeling his dedication to his wife is going to ruin the show.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Awesome, Slash just dropped in unannounced. Seems like he really likes doing Youngwings how!

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Ellis and Mayhem will be fine I think. I am listening to the story right now. Its hilarious.

Is there ANY idea who is was that Ellis choked out? This type of poo poo usually gets out.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

-Atom- posted:

So I completely won those tickets to UFC 116 and Ellis is going to personally call me after the show I guess

:3:

Thats pretty rad!

So did you get the call from Ellis?

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

quote:

EllisMate (Jason Ellis)
Greatful I have a radio show. That gets replays starting nextweek! Everymorning, I'll tell ya what channel 2morrow.

This is loving rad! It is no easy feat getting replays. Christ I dont think even Bubba has daily replays does he?

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Rad. Starting next Monday Ellismate gets replays on Starz2. I didnt hear what time the replays are going to be played. Also, Ellismate is doing Friday mornings starting next Friday. Goes up against Opie and Anthony during mornings.

This is pretty awesome. We are witnessing the FUTURE!!!

EDIT:

quote:

EllisMate (Jason Ellis)
“@manertainment: Ellis Show replay on 108 Starting Tuesday 7-6 -10 on Stars Too. 7-11a Eastern time. Plus live Fridays 7-11a Eastern.”

\/\/\/ Where did you hear its a trial?

Girthy fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 1, 2010

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Why do I get the feeling that Ellis got into a brawl at the Xgames now that they are all of a sudden playing a replay interview...

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

-Atom- posted:

He doesn't focus on the radio and spends too much time on other poo poo. Just yesterday he was almost late, then was eating on air (which pisses me off), had Rawdog go get him food because he couldn't get it himself because he was late.

He's just kind of an rear end in a top hat, and his show in general is annoying me here and there. You would think after Tumble's vacation he would notice that he needs him more than anything at this point. I don't know, he just always cuts Rawdog down with his stupid opinions that only an idiot with his mentality would ever have.

I still really like the show though and it's better than most things on Sirius-XM, so I'm not hating.

Gotta cut the guy some slack. Over the course of maybe 3 years he has gone from being the most out-spoken, fearless, hardcore partying skater with zero responsibilities to raising a family and building a media brand. He has never lived by any rules at all, literally. He will say whatever he wants to anyone at any time and that is what makes his show so amazing. I agree that he needs to start cutting Rawdog some slack but Rawdog was originally just an intern. He is now a part of a fast growing radio show and does need to step his poo poo up. This is where I miss Tully the most. Tully always knew his role and did it perfectly.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
I cant really put my finger on it, but Tully adds a level of legitimacy to the show. Almost as if he is the brains to level off all the goofy poo poo.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

Auron posted:

Ellis had a much better show while in New York with other guys to bounce off of besides RawDog. All offense to RawDog, he loving blows. I wouldn't mind his over the top liberal shenanigans if he actually had any facts to back up anything he ever says and doesn't just make up poo poo. You can tell Ellis is getting pretty sick of it too and calls him out on a regular basis.

Bring back Tully, or someone who can work with Ellis, because RawDog is poo poo.

The reason I LOVE this post is because people are bitching about people on the show other than 6PoundsSoft and that means hes doing a good job of things!!!

Rawdog owns. The poo poo he keeps innocently admitting to is too loving good.

On a side, does anyone have the squealing segments in mp3? That might be some of the funniest poo poo Ive ever heard in my life. Especially when they relate to it over and over again and find new jokes to laugh about.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone else just hear cakefarts on Ellis' show today? Haha...jesus christ. That was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Pumped. Missed Ellis live for the past couple months when I cancelled my Sirius back in November so I could take advantage of the deals they give to people who cancel and ended up getting Sirius for a full year at half price. I think it came to $84 for the full year (would have been about $155 if I kept service).

Girthy fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jan 27, 2011

• Locked thread