Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

dave has pink ears :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

dave really does look like a dave

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

love seeing dave again

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
how does bonbon not look absolutely furious

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its a thing I found. She looks furious if I take a picture from above her eyeline. Below it she looks cute. :3

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
this is my cat:

she has resting judgmental face:

some cats are mousers, this one's a bugger:

she gets two plates of wet soupy food every day:

being a cat is hard work:

yes i petted that stomach

e: on a side note i had to throw that scratching bed lounge out because she puked in it and it seems like target no longer stocks them, sad because she really likes lounging in it :( the one they replaced it with is like half or 2/3 the size and she can't sprawl out on it, only curl

Boris Galerkin fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Apr 28, 2024

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Boris Galerkin posted:

this is my cat:

Ear Tufts!!

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Boris Galerkin posted:

this is my cat:

i would like to know the name of this cat

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Judge Tufts I would think.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

We got a new ad banner. Wonder who bought it?

Boris Galerkin posted:

this is my cat:

she has resting judgmental face:

some cats are mousers, this one's a bugger:

she gets two plates of wet soupy food every day:

being a cat is hard work:

yes i petted that stomach

e: on a side note i had to throw that scratching bed lounge out because she puked in it and it seems like target no longer stocks them, sad because she really likes lounging in it :( the one they replaced it with is like half or 2/3 the size and she can't sprawl out on it, only curl

a rare orange female catte appears

she looks smol

seconding name reveal pls

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Boris Galerkin posted:

this is my cat:

Yes, a very nice catte

I'm always a little surprised to be reminded that female orange cats are rare, I don't think I ever heard that until a few years ago. They always seemed normal to me because my cat that I had when I was younger was an orange gal. But then, thinking back after I heard that factoid, all the other orange ones that we or people we knew had were male. It was just something I never consciously noticed.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

computer angel posted:

Judge Tufts I would think.

close, her name is Ruth

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm always a little surprised to be reminded that female orange cats are rare, I don't think I ever heard that until a few years ago. They always seemed normal to me because my cat that I had when I was younger was an orange gal. But then, thinking back after I heard that factoid, all the other orange ones that we or people we knew had were male. It was just something I never consciously noticed.

afaik it's a 25% chance so not really that rare? the orange/red gene is on the X chromosome so it needs to inherit it from both the mother and the father cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I dunno, I just remember browsing around looking up stuff when I first heard that, and seeing confirmation that it was rare but not seeing any specific numbers. I don't know
enough about the subject to say if it's just that percentage or if there's other stuff going on :iiam: