Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

z0ratio hornblower posted:

lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdoHHK27RMM

i do this to my cat all the time snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

lmao

Thug Bonnet
Sep 22, 2004

anime tits ftw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra58oCnMaV8

"i dont have a cat"

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

Jonny 290 posted:

i do this to my cat all the time snype

my cat gets all twitchy and licks the air when I do this

unixbeard
Dec 29, 2004

lmao

i literally lmao'd

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Hey catladies, what do you think about the theory that this cat is in excruciating pain?

http://www.theawl.com/2010/03/cat-expert-the-shocking-truth-about-omg-cat

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

axolotl farmer posted:

Hey catladies, what do you think about the theory that this cat is in excruciating pain?

ya he just saw you're posts!!!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

axolotl farmer posted:

i think it's stupid, cats in actual pain don't act like that, and also the guy who thinks that cat is in pain is a guy who thinks people who throw their cats into snowdrifts (ie anyone with a cat and a snowdrift) should be in prison so gently caress that guy

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

unixbeard posted:

i literally lmao'd

one of my cats loves to watch tv. it's pretty cool when you put on a nature show where there's some sort of wildcat (lion,tiger,lynx, etc.) and they immediately perk up and pay attention because they recognize "holy poo poo another cat"

there was one time there was some program about bobcats and lynx on, and when filming the lynx charged after something, and the cameraman didn't keep up fast enough so the cat went off screen.

my cat was watching and when the lynx began running, my cat tried to stay parallel to the cat on screen, and when the lynx disappeared she was all confused and was checking behind the tv to find out where it had gone

cats own

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

rotor posted:

(ie anyone with a cat and a snowdrift)

hahaha throwing cats into snow is loving hilarious, they don't know that the gently caress

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

Tom Collins posted:

hahaha throwing cats into snow is loving hilarious, they don't know that the gently caress

my cats like the snow :3:

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Dash O Pepper posted:

one of my cats loves to watch tv. it's pretty cool when you put on a nature show where there's some sort of wildcat (lion,tiger,lynx, etc.) and they immediately perk up and pay attention because they recognize "holy poo poo another cat"

there was one time there was some program about bobcats and lynx on, and when filming the lynx charged after something, and the cameraman didn't keep up fast enough so the cat went off screen.

my cat was watching and when the lynx began running, my cat tried to stay parallel to the cat on screen, and when the lynx disappeared she was all confused and was checking behind the tv to find out where it had gone

cats own

Our cats get very concerned about Meerkat Manor.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Antillese posted:

Our cats get very concerned about Meerkat Manor.

they want to eat all of the meerkats

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

rotor posted:

they want to eat all of the meerkats

i really wanna get one of those aquarium dvds and put it on just to see how bad my cat flips poo poo

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

rotor posted:

i think it's stupid, cats in actual pain don't act like that, and also the guy who thinks that cat is in pain is a guy who thinks people who throw their cats into snowdrifts (ie anyone with a cat and a snowdrift) should be in prison so gently caress that guy

I don't have cats, but to me it looks more like that cat is angry at something like another cat across the room or a squirrel outside.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

axolotl farmer posted:

I don't have cats, but to me it looks more like that cat is angry at something like another cat across the room or a squirrel outside.

cats do that sometimes when they smell something weird like another cat or something, but this one is letting his mouth hang open really wide and it's pretty funny

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

relative_q posted:

i really wanna get one of those aquarium dvds and put it on just to see how bad my cat flips poo poo

my cats don't really react to fish, but any sort of wildcat (they don't react to housecats like a petfood commercial) and they just sit and stare

madprocess
Sep 23, 2004

by Ozmaugh

axolotl farmer posted:

it is a thing that felines and horses/donkeys/zebras do in order to inhale more air so as to better identify a scent.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

my catz are so dumb, if they saw a mouse they'd probably be friends with it or some poo poo :mad:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

relative_q posted:

my cat isnt interested by the tv at all. as a joke my dad got my cat one of those cat-sitting animal dvds for christmas and kitty loves it :3:

The Remote Viewer
Jul 9, 2001

rotor posted:

my catz are so dumb, if they saw a mouse they'd probably be friends with it or some poo poo :mad:

One of my cats found a baby snake in the house years ago and she was playing with it like it was some kind of mildly amusing toy. Snake was fine when we took it away from her so I warmed it up in my hands to give it some body heat and then put it outside.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

graph posted:

my cat isnt interested by the tv at all. as a joke my dad got my cat one of those cat-sitting animal dvds for christmas and kitty loves it :3:

some guys at work started running fullscreen youtube videos of birds and mice and things for the office cat and he loved it. would sit watching them for hours

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Dash O Pepper posted:

my cats don't really react to fish, but any sort of wildcat (they don't react to housecats like a petfood commercial) and they just sit and stare

well my cat loves watching the crickets we throw in the tank for our lizard to eat, so i'd imagine he might be p into fish too

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

The Remote Viewer posted:

One of my cats found a baby snake in the house years ago and she was playing with it like it was some kind of mildly amusing toy. Snake was fine when we took it away from her so I warmed it up in my hands to give it some body heat and then put it outside.

:3: lil snakes :3:

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

developers developers developers developers
if your cat can't fish out goldfish from a bowl and eat them, your cat is a piece of poo poo!!!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

my cat sleeps on top of my bird cage
my cat owns

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Shaggar posted:

oh cool, some non-embeded utubs i'll be sure to click those.

video embed dude!

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

If this boat were sinking, I'd give my life to save you. Only because I like you, for reasons and standards of my own. But I couldn't and wouldn't live for you.

Subjective Poison posted:

my cat sleeps on top of my bird cage
my cat owns

glad your cat is ok while your birds are having a heart attack

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

unleash the unicorn posted:

glad your cat is ok while your birds are having a heart attack

they're birds, who cares

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

url posted:

video embed dude!

thx for another link im not gonna click.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

karphead posted:

The character Behemoth in "The Master and Margarita", an enormous black cat (said to be as large as a hog), capable of standing on two legs and talking, and has a penchant for chess, vodka and pistols.

Behemoth owns. He's my favorite character from that book (I have a tattoo of him on my leg).

My friend Chris Conn did a bitchin' painting of him.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

"Even if this body of mine is turned to dust, I will defend my country."

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

they're birds, who cares

linked pi to this

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

linked pi to this

we eat birds all the time

once you leave the class Mammals my give-a-gently caress gradient gets pretty shallow

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ShinsoBEAM! posted:

owns, deserves to be full-size

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
when i grow up i want to be a cat

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears: