Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

beatlegs posted:

please take this cat in, or find him a home

due to the declawing if he gets in a fight with another cat or chased by a dog he's probably dead meat

and I hope whoever declawed him then abandoned him dies a long painful death

The plan is to keep bribing him with food whenever I see him, then get him into the apartment. He's like a ghost but I hope he'll respond to wet foods. Existing cat didn't seem too bothered by the stray's smells all over me.

He looks like he's already lost some scraps; his belly was scarred, tail had a big knot, and whoever let him out with no front defenses/climbing mechanisms needs to be hog-tied and papercut.

Planned name so far is PrettyFace McGee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Force Bake Sale
Aug 19, 2005

beatlegs posted:

OC doesn't give a poo poo

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

graph posted:

where is headset cat

interim headset catte to oblige

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

Busket_in_Posket posted:

The plan is to keep bribing him with food whenever I see him, then get him into the apartment. He's like a ghost but I hope he'll respond to wet foods. Existing cat didn't seem too bothered by the stray's smells all over me.

He looks like he's already lost some scraps; his belly was scarred, tail had a big knot, and whoever let him out with no front defenses/climbing mechanisms needs to be hog-tied and papercut.

Planned name so far is PrettyFace McGee.
He lets you pet him, right? Next time you pet him, use the Standard Cat Adoption Maneuver.

Put your hand on his shoulders, and push them gently down until his chest is on the ground. His rump will probably rise up, put your other hand on it above the tail to prevent him from entering reverse. Slide your first hand under his armpit, until you can pick him up by supporting the arms and chest. Drop him in a box, close the lid.

If you don't have a box, but he's tame enough, then he might let you just carry him into your house.

e: re-reading this, I probably just ended up on a cat-thief watchlist somewhere.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I heard a cat screaming, ran outside. Aja was rolling on his back in front of the very perturbed neighbor cat. He wants to be friends and she is not having it.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

CaptainMeatpants posted:

code:
"I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I'd rather dance with the cows until you come home."
                    /
                   /

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

early 20th century time-travelling Khajiit spotted

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT posted:

He lets you pet him, right? Next time you pet him, use the Standard Cat Adoption Maneuver.

Put your hand on his shoulders, and push them gently down until his chest is on the ground. His rump will probably rise up, put your other hand on it above the tail to prevent him from entering reverse. Slide your first hand under his armpit, until you can pick him up by supporting the arms and chest. Drop him in a box, close the lid.

If you don't have a box, but he's tame enough, then he might let you just carry him into your house.

e: re-reading this, I probably just ended up on a cat-thief watchlist somewhere.

pro name/avatar/advice comobo.

who were you, again?

namechange thread :tinyargh:

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

http://www.greatbigcanvas.com/create/photos-to-art/prices-and-sizes/

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

graph posted:

where is headset cat

ill take any headset cat

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

quotin this headset cat right here because it kicks rear end

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

headset cats own so god drat much

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

lord funk posted:

: come in radio tower this is headset catte over
: this is radio tower over
: how do i take this headset off over
: you cannot you are a catte over
: roger that over and out

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

haunted bong posted:

a good mom catte

my dad got this for my mom when i was v young, i wonder where it is now

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

hell loving yes

e: gat drat those top whiskers

headset cats rule

graph fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Aug 7, 2012

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

it looks like he's just heard the dying screams of the airliner pilot followed by horrifying silence

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I made a special order tie for a goon so Elmer modeled it for me.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

please be for the tobies

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
his eye so big when he bowties

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

please be for the tobies

I don't actually know the SA name of the person doing the ordering. She did get a tie and a bow-tie in the same fabric.

Had grand plans to make more ties today and take new pictures but it just didn't happen.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
Current Nigel Status:

Diggin the relaxing if not the music.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

woodch posted:

Current Nigel Status:

Diggin the relaxing if not the music.

Boop.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Every day. It's impossible not to boop dat nose.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Koa is dreaming of the stars

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!

Stereotype posted:

Koa is dreaming of the stars

Look at that big rabbit foot. Look at it.

and the pink paw pads eeeeeeeee

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ty was gonna ask for this

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

An OC grows from concrete.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
catte status: yesterday when wifu came in from watering, one of the kittens from next door darted in!

and there was QUITE A SCENE

miss nargle was very surprised but she did not attack, she just did the growl and backed off some, just watched

dumb kitten was all OH HAY CATTE FOOD OVER THERE and trotted over, nargle mrr'd some more and wifu was able to grab kitten then

im proud of nargle for not going apeshit though. we've let her sniff the neighborhood cattes thru the door and the other day she just laid on the concrete for like 5m with next door's momma kitty just layin a couple feet away

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
just found out lil bub lives in my home town

im so gonna try to meet that ball of fluff some day

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

what do you mean you forgot the chicken nuggets?

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncPoqCM95oQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YKP6FiiJro

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

more gizmo less bub

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:kimchi:

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

a++ would eq again

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its 11:16am and i wish i could go home and burn 1 and playfight with nargle and give her some treats and maybe we could go on a little harness trip in the front yard to smell the herbs and swat at a grasshopper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

here is me as a wee lad with a cheetah on my lap