Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
dragon cut the reuben!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
damage to stair carpeting worth it for a cat that good-lookin'

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

He's sweating to death, it was hard enough to find someone on short notice to do a lion cut and needs to get rid of the furs. Nothing fancy

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

looking forward to moon boots Rubie

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

what the hell is going on?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Roosevelt posted:

a portion of the Lulu Nebula

piissssssss

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

work is pretty dull today :/

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Roosevelt posted:

Imagine a dog gazing up at the night sky and realizing that the universe is inherently antagonistic to his species

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:3:

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

My cat doing cat things

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

nexous posted:

My cat doing cat things

:gowron:

simble
May 11, 2004

nexous posted:

My cat doing cat things

i bring you love

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

real talk: reuben does not like to be brushed and grumbles a bit about nail clipping but is not necessarily a total spaz or anything. Do you think I should give him a sliver of xanax or benadryl to calm him down before his groomer appointment? He cries in the car and doesn't like being transported but again it's not like he's frothing and hissing or anything. When I tried to use the clippers on him myself, he just kept bolting but he was not mad or scratchy. I just want this to go as smoothly as possible for him :smith:

The person who recommended the groomer said she's a miracle worker and had a personal experience where her huge 14-year-old cat would scratch and bite anyone but her, but when he was there he just sort of walked around the table and was curious and peacefully got shaved so maybe it's nbd

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
accidentally disturbed carmen's window sleeping to take a pic, was worth it:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

PipeRifle posted:

real talk: reuben does not like to be brushed and grumbles a bit about nail clipping but is not necessarily a total spaz or anything. Do you think I should give him a sliver of xanax or benadryl to calm him down before his groomer appointment? He cries in the car and doesn't like being transported but again it's not like he's frothing and hissing or anything. When I tried to use the clippers on him myself, he just kept bolting but he was not mad or scratchy. I just want this to go as smoothly as possible for him :smith:

The person who recommended the groomer said she's a miracle worker and had a personal experience where her huge 14-year-old cat would scratch and bite anyone but her, but when he was there he just sort of walked around the table and was curious and peacefully got shaved so maybe it's nbd

Don't over think it man.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Rino
Apr 2, 2009
farrah grump

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

nice misandry

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

:lol: that is just perfect.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Rino posted:

farrah grump

BFFs~

how's she healing up?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

PipeRifle posted:

I had to take my cat in for a sonogram a few weeks ago, right on the tail of her shot/check up. I asked before the second visit if we could do anything to ease her as she lost her poo poo at the check up. The thought of her stuck there all day panicking was unbearable. Anyway they wouldn't give her anything. They said it wasn't worth the risk. My heart was sick but I went with what they said. (my cat is fat and old)
So it couldn't hurt to call your vet, I know people have done it, but no idea how much or the exact circumstances.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Spice in a box, spice in a box girlllll

Rino
Apr 2, 2009

Anoia posted:

BFFs~

how's she healing up?

doing pretty okay! i went to see if i could snap a pic of it since she normally doesn't lay on that side, but i found her sleeping soundly :3:

we switched her to daily drops of atopica instead of steroid shots every 2 months. it's been about 4 months since her last shot and she hasn't yet had an ulcer flare up. the spot on her leg is very very slowly decreasing, but it's getting there. here's a picture from about two weeks ago, it's a little smaller than this now.

i'm hoping that one day her fur will grow back but i'm not sure if it will. some spots have some peach fuzz going on so it's a strong maybe

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

I leave the bathroom for one minute...

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

ARE YOU SEEING THIS poo poo

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

HAVE YOU SEE THIS WATER poo poo?

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

whoa

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

i want a water catte :(

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Roosevelt posted:

lmbo

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
i have no photoshop skills

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

fingal is definitely part fishing cat, same markings and everything

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

pls explain what the stufdf is on lulus face

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

spankmeister posted:

pls explain what the stufdf is on lulus face

cat snot

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
holy poo poo:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

mod sassinator posted:

holy poo poo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009