Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

DNova posted:

That must be a big burden for all 2 landlords in south dakota.

:rolleyes: they'res like 5. 2 for the cows, 2 for the indians, 1 for the whites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

rotor posted:

I actually yelled at some shitfucker re: this when he decided to bring 3 little yappy dogs into a restaurant with him and he started yelling at me about how the doctor said it was ok and I told him he was taking advantage of the law and that he should be ashamed of himself and then he said he needed them because he was depressed about having AIDS and then I was all 'will you die if you leave your loving dogs in the car for 15 minutes while you come into a restaurant to get takeout' and then he started really screaming at me and I left because I was pretty close to getting in a fistfight with a loving aids patient

hahaha

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
maybe if he had those dogs in the first place he wouldn't have aids

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Matlock posted:

maybe if he had those dogs in the first place he wouldn't have aids

why

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
only heteros have dogs, duh

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

deviant. posted:

only heteros have dogs, duh

i saw a gay dude with some little dog thing dressed up in a spandex jumper, i felt pretty bad for the dog, he's like "hey man i like the bitches, i can't help it if this big gay monkey dresses me like this"

edit: the spandex jumper was shiny and purple

CUNT AND PASTE
Aug 15, 2004

~see my amazon wishlistu~

coconono posted:

ok, ok

here's something a little less disturbing:

http://rememberingroscoe.blogspot.com/
YOSPOS BITCH

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

oval office AND PASTE posted:

YOSPOS BITCH

:monocle:

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

My posting...it's shit Jerry! Shit!

rotor posted:

I actually yelled at some shitfucker re: this when he decided to bring 3 little yappy dogs into a restaurant with him and he started yelling at me about how the doctor said it was ok and I told him he was taking advantage of the law and that he should be ashamed of himself and then he said he needed them because he was depressed about having AIDS and then I was all 'will you die if you leave your loving dogs in the car for 15 minutes while you come into a restaurant to get takeout' and then he started really screaming at me and I left because I was pretty close to getting in a fistfight with a loving aids patient

added to yospos.xls

Bleet
Jun 14, 2001
I forgot.

rotor posted:

a fistfight with a loving aids patient

fistfight. I love that word just wanted to say that.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
punchup

smackdown

rumble - my fave

"the bash" - as in "I gave an aids patient the bash"

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

rotor posted:

that law is only for places to live in not taking your dogs everywhere :psypop:

you should've punched him and got aids maybe we wouldn't have to deal with you now ololp

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yappy dogs are poo poo.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Shaggar posted:

yappy dogs are poo poo.

also if it ends in -ie or starts with min- it's trash

sorry about your retarded unevolved inbred toy dog, lady

thousand years ago i would have killed it for being a pest and had it for a late morning snack

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
not to say that small dogs are all terrible but if you take a keyed up terrier bloodline and then get upset when it won't be satisfied with living in a one quart purse it's not exactly the dog's fault

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
dogs belong where they can chill outside w/out getting killed by cars and poo poo. trying to make a dog that fits in an appartment is dumb as hell, just get a cat.

nail
Jul 15, 2005

Shaggar posted:

just post a cat.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Jonny 290 posted:

life's a bitch when you're a shy nerdy dude and the your first love dumps you like a bad fuckin habit ( the relationship was rotten and ultimately for teh best)

all i could do was join my friends in this dumb game they started playing
that was that

mmo's are awful pieces of engineered misery meant to prey on those craving approval and a positive feedback cycle in their life

this is me but with yospos instead of wow and posting instead of raiding or w/e wow involves (ive never played it)

seriouspost

help

ps sorry i made fun of your freaky thumbs jonny

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
haha they're erally less of an issue than you would expect, i worry far more about the creaky knee i smashed on the edge of a cinder block in '04

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

developers developers developers developers

rotor posted:

u should have forced one of the dogs down his throat and choked him w/ a bitch :xd:

Rufo posted:

this is me but with yospos instead of wow and posting instead of raiding or w/e wow involves (ive never played it)

seriouspost

help

post a banme, re-reg after your studies are done??

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Rufo posted:

help

get out

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

aw man my friend's cat died last night :(

see u at the crossroads you weird-rear end cat

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

flyboi posted:

that law is only for places to live in not taking your dogs everywhere :psypop:

they had service animal tags like guide dogs because he went all QQ at the doctor because he had to be separated from his precious doggie for 10 minutes.

I mean, ok sure i can be ok with the idea that you've got a death sentence and you're pretty bummed about it and it should be ok for you to take your little furry security blanket places you normally might not, but for fucks sake keep that thing out of the goddamn restaurant, it's unsanitary.

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

hyperborean posted:

I want to suck your blood! a ha ha

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Dash O Pepper posted:

I want to suck your blood! a ha ha

:xd:

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

:drac:

hass
Aug 10, 2004

by Ozma

Scrios posted:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Rufo posted:

seriouspost

help

Cidrick please permaban rufo for his own good

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

it'd be a mercy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

it'd be a mercy

FOR US ALL :xd:

The Remote Viewer
Jul 9, 2001
and that's the story of how rotor got aids (and so did steve)

The Remote Viewer
Jul 9, 2001
I guess that's why some supersize fat bitch got to bring her dog into the lan cafe where I used to play board games

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

rotor posted:

they had service animal tags like guide dogs because he went all QQ at the doctor because he had to be separated from his precious doggie for 10 minutes.

I mean, ok sure i can be ok with the idea that you've got a death sentence and you're pretty bummed about it and it should be ok for you to take your little furry security blanket places you normally might not, but for fucks sake keep that thing out of the goddamn restaurant, it's unsanitary.

Meh, dogs are every where in France and they seem to be doing ok; the annoying part is that they were yappy, nothing should be allowed in a restaurant if its yapping (including children and adults for that matter)

also

wikipedia posted:

The Air Carrier Access Act establishes a procedure for modifying pet policies on aircraft to permit a person with a disability to travel with a prescribed emotional support animal so long as they have appropriate documentation and the animal is not a danger to others and does not interfere with others (through unwanted attention, barking, inappropriate toileting, etc.).[1][4]

This owns. I don't know if any of you have flown with a pet before, but its nerve racking, and it costs about as much to check the dog in as it would to buy another loving ticket... So I could set next to my dog instead of the giant gross man/woman I always end up getting stuck with.

I need to find some quack doctor and have him write me a note that claims my ADHD is only calmed when I've got my dog with me.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ADINSX posted:

Meh, dogs are every where in France and they seem to be doing ok

no they're not, it's disgusting, Paris is virtually ankle-deep in dogshit and it stinks of piss almost as badly as SF does.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

rotor posted:

no they're not, it's disgusting, Paris is virtually ankle-deep in dogshit and it stinks of piss almost as badly as SF does.

It seemed nice to me when I visited.

But I lived in New Orleans so my tolerance for filth is pretty high...

to be honest though I'd imagine its a toss up between sitting next to someone else's dog that pisses or shits in fight, and sitting next to a severely overweight person on an airplane. Ban fat people, allow dogs to take their place.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ADINSX posted:

It seemed nice to me when I visited.

But I lived in New Orleans so my tolerance for filth is pretty high...

to be honest though I'd imagine its a toss up between sitting next to someone else's dog that pisses or shits in fight, and sitting next to a severely overweight person on an airplane. Ban fat people, allow dogs to take their place.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

ADINSX posted:

Ban fat people, allow dogs to take their place.

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

rotor posted:

:xd:

you keep quoting me and using this emoticon please tell me you're not being ironic

cause if you are.. i don't think i could handle it

:ohdear:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

rotor posted:

Paris is pretty clean except for when the garbage men strike (all the time) and dump all the trash in front of L'Hotel de Ville (city hall I guess).

Palermo, Sicily, however, is literally carpeted with dog poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Dash O Pepper posted:

you keep quoting me and using this emoticon please tell me you're not being ironic

cause if you are.. i don't think i could handle it

:ohdear:

I think u mean "sarcastic" and no i'm not being sarcastic, i think dracula kitty is :3: