Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

Tendai posted:

waking up:

AWAKE:

gorgeous Kiska

some chonky chin here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Rest easy, Trophy. You were simply divine and spread a lot of love all over the world, which is amazing for such a small animal. Love to Gar and family.

Thanks. It means a lot that one little cat brought so much joy, not just to my family but to other people. Thanks for being part of her story, every one of you.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

:cry:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Thanks, Gar. Thanks Trophy.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Trophy was a real good cat

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Dr. Despair posted:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dr. Despair posted:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

El Gar posted:

Thanks. It means a lot that one little cat brought so much joy, not just to my family but to other people. Thanks for being part of her story, every one of you.

:sadwave:

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Thank you Gar for sharing such a great cat with everyone

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Trophy was an amazing kitty and I'm as glad she had you as I am that you had her.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Dr. Despair posted:

I was explaining the cattelendar to a co-worker and used the Trophy month to explain why it was so great and meaningful for a bunch of internet people to commission a bunch of artwork of each other's cats.

I've been missing my childhood cat a lot lately, and cats like Trophy and Pepper who are so good and tolerant of their tiny humans makes me really happy and thankful I had mine. My childhood cat put up with so much bullshit from me and had the patience of a saint. Mophy really kicked me in the feelings because cats like her are irreplaceable.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

graph posted:

RIP Yankee Star Silver Trophy :patriot:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Meanwhile, in Japan...

https://twitter.com/yuki_h0426/status/1223135130966872066?s=20

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Trophy was the finest of cats. :(

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

One of life’s crudest pranks is to yield heart’s desire only when the desire has been replaced by another.

not pictured: the other fishing stick

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

hello can i request just like a whole fuckload of pictures of cats please, it is necessary

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Grand Fromage posted:

hello can i request just like a whole fuckload of pictures of cats please, it is necessary

Helpful tip for future need: clicking on the link to show one person's posts and getting pages of cattes and then picking someone else and soon it's 2 am but there are still more cattes.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Grand Fromage posted:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Grand Fromage posted:

logged on and ready to post

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock
catface looking very professorial there

trophy was one of the cats that made me check this thread often (i think i landed here at the height of the hey trophy fad). anyway she'll be remembered and thanks gar for sharing her and your family's joy with us

i don't know if i posted this vid so here it goes

https://i.imgur.com/Amt8fcd.gifv

Tony Sorete fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Feb 4, 2020

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

good dessert cats

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

round

real feels

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
trophy was a real one

her presence will be very much missed.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

one of my favorite things is when you’re lying down and a catte lies on your hip like they’re half cuddling you

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
nightstand war update: put a bunch of books on top of the shelf she's been using to jump up on the partition to make it un-navigable, which prevents her from jumping up from the outside. however, she has since figured out how to jump up from the dresser inside the bedroom, which is lower but she can scramble up the wall (leaving paw marks ~10 feet off the ground where they're still a pain in the rear end to clean). I was also able to get all the dust off the partition so going up there no longer makes her instantly filthy

on the other hand, she has also discovered that once she's up there she can jump from the partition to the roof of the bedroom closet- we have extremely high ceilings so the closet was built as a freestanding structure inside the room and doesn't go all the way up. up there is even dirtier because it's even harder to clean, and the only way down from there once she's up is to jump down onto the bed and land in a giant poof of dust like a cartoon character

so I did win this battle since she can no longer get into the bedroom when the door is closed which was the idea all along. but the war continues

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Been a while since I posted Shelly belly.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

haveblue posted:

nightstand war update: put a bunch of books on top of the shelf she's been using to jump up on the partition to make it un-navigable, which prevents her from jumping up from the outside. however, she has since figured out how to jump up from the dresser inside the bedroom, which is lower but she can scramble up the wall (leaving paw marks ~10 feet off the ground where they're still a pain in the rear end to clean). I was also able to get all the dust off the partition so going up there no longer makes her instantly filthy

on the other hand, she has also discovered that once she's up there she can jump from the partition to the roof of the bedroom closet- we have extremely high ceilings so the closet was built as a freestanding structure inside the room and doesn't go all the way up. up there is even dirtier because it's even harder to clean, and the only way down from there once she's up is to jump down onto the bed and land in a giant poof of dust like a cartoon character

so I did win this battle since she can no longer get into the bedroom when the door is closed which was the idea all along. but the war continues

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

tfw pets

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

where's that old SA quote about making your cat lift weights

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Animale posted:

I was told there would be belly! :mad:

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Animale posted:

love that shelly and that stache

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

xcheopis posted:

I was told there would be belly! :mad:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Seriously can we get Shelly a monocle

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Edit: forums, why?

have an old one since I can't forums properly.

Boogalo fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Feb 4, 2020

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

El Gar posted:

trophy was pure love

osa is becoming long & lanky. her tail is short and poofy. i think she's part manx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Leland met a dog for the first time and did remarkably well. They went nose to nose several times, and Leland was just fascinated wanting to watch her constantly