Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

hello david

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

marceline WAS sleeping next to me in bed last night, until the earthquake shook us around a bunch. Here she is this morning waiting for me to get up.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

oh my god

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

cold, rainy days are an ideal time for planting cats in their grow beds

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

cold, rainy days are an ideal time for planting cats in their grow beds

Be sure to keep them well watered!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Weasel finished up her radiation treatments this week. They gave her a little bandana to celebrate. She was such a brave girl, still keeping up her fight with terminal nasal cancer.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Pragmatica posted:

Weasel finished up her radiation treatments this week. They gave her a little bandana to celebrate. She was such a brave girl, still keeping up her fight with terminal nasal cancer.

Poor sweetie! Extra snacks!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Silly Pepper, you can't get your couch out by yourself.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Neenareena is incredible :allears:

Pragmatica posted:

Good job Weasel!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Pragmatica posted:

What a good girl! She deserves lots of scritches

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Nobiko, the original Long Cat, has passed away. :(

https://twitter.com/miyabi_2222/status/1307540557342728192?s=20

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
F to a real one

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

why do i even buy cat stuff

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv1lzVbrWbs

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

once again doing a double take thinking it’s chloe

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Sundae facerolling her toy.
https://i.imgur.com/dqlnpUu.mp4

Bandit snoozing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

my big cat hector chilling with my dog dakota

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Organza Quiz posted:

why do i even buy cat stuff

:owned:

bump_fn posted:

once again doing a double take thinking it’s chloe

Bandire posted:

Sundae facerolling her toy.
https://i.imgur.com/dqlnpUu.mp4

Bandit snoozing.

Happy cats! :3:

Mr. Nice! posted:

How big is Hector? And does he like belly rubs?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Mr. Nice! posted:

username page combo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

xcheopis posted:

:owned:

Happy cats! :3:

How big is Hector? And does he like belly rubs?

hector is right at 14 lbs. the vet said he's not really overweight, either. he just has a bunch of loose skin that spreads out when he lays down.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

don't forget to stay hydrated! :)

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Tanuki is 17! For his birthday he received an all-expense paid trip to the vet and Saturday was the official birthday feast.

From your right to left: freeze-dried salmon, freeze-dried boar, and freeze-dried chicken. All garnished with the dankest catnip in the contiguous United States, grown fresh by dee eight!

How I love my fluffy fluffy little fellow. :3:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

So much tummy to pet

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

he will sometimes let you get some belly rubs. he also may be from a feral cat colony near my old house. he just showed up in my car port as a kitten in november 2016. he stuck around so i took him to the vet and adopted him. the vet tech, assuming that 1lbs = 1mo in age, told me they thought he was a slightly undersized five month old kitten. then the vet looked at his teeth, realized he had 100% of his milk teeth, told me i have a very large 13 week old kitten. and he has just been large since.

he doesn't know exactly how to love and with trepidation will gently touch me with extended claws when he wants me attention. he isn't trying to scratch me, but he doesn't know any better. sometimes while just petting him in general he'll teeth me or hit me with a paw then go right back to wanting me to love on him.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

he will sometimes let you get some belly rubs. he also may be from a feral cat colony near my old house. he just showed up in my car port as a kitten in november 2016. he stuck around so i took him to the vet and adopted him. the vet tech, assuming that 1lbs = 1mo in age, told me they thought he was a slightly undersized five month old kitten. then the vet looked at his teeth, realized he had 100% of his milk teeth, told me i have a very large 13 week old kitten. and he has just been large since.

he doesn't know exactly how to love and with trepidation will gently touch me with extended claws when he wants me attention. he isn't trying to scratch me, but he doesn't know any better. sometimes while just petting him in general he'll teeth me or hit me with a paw then go right back to wanting me to love on him.

A sweet baby! Do you have kitten pics?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

xcheopis posted:

A sweet baby! Do you have kitten pics?

here’s one from when he was outside and first started to come chill next to me. i had been feeding him (milk, lunchmeat, and water because that’s what i had handy) for a few days at this point. i took him into my home shortly thereafter.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

here’s one from when he was outside and first started to come chill next to me. i had been feeding him (milk, lunchmeat, and water because that’s what i had handy) for a few days at this point. i took him into my home shortly thereafter.

:kimchi:
He is a lucky boy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

xcheopis posted:

:kimchi:
He is a lucky boy

when i first got him i used to let him go outside since, hey, he grew up out there and liked it. i had to stop letting him outside when he started following dakota and I down the street when we were on a walk.

now he just chills near windows most of the day staring outside and will come and lay with me when he wants some love.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

when i first got him i used to let him go outside since, hey, he grew up out there and liked it. i had to stop letting him outside when he started following dakota and I down the street when we were on a walk.

now he just chills near windows most of the day staring outside and will come and lay with me when he wants some love.

Living the good life, as all cattes should! And he gets along with your dog, so, bonus.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

lol look at that big ol kitty

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

xcheopis posted:

Tanuki is 17! For his birthday he received an all-expense paid trip to the vet and Saturday was the official birthday feast.

From your right to left: freeze-dried salmon, freeze-dried boar, and freeze-dried chicken. All garnished with the dankest catnip in the contiguous United States, grown fresh by dee eight!

happy birthday tanuki! :toot:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Palette swap
Mar 29, 2010

"There is a professional misconduct hearing over here with your name on it"
Hey guys. I posted a couple of times here before, but haven't been too active really.
I was gonna post next month about my cat turning 20 but sadly before that her daughter passed away
Nikita was born on September 18 2001 along two other kittens. She was always a bit of a chonky girl, mostly because she was a bit lazy but was always a calm, really sweet cat. She had been declining on the last year, and in the last few weeks we knew her time was short, but sadly it was a holiday here so we couldn't even call the vet, if only for her not to suffer. My mom tried everything she could to help, it just was her time
Sorry for the downer but I know you guy know.
Rest in peace Nkki.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

aw rest i power nikki, a good cat! 19 years is definitely a great cat life

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Palette swap posted:

Hey guys. I posted a couple of times here before, but haven't been too active really.
I was gonna post next month about my cat turning 20 but sadly before that her daughter passed away
Nikita was born on September 18 2001 along two other kittens. She was always a bit of a chonky girl, mostly because she was a bit lazy but was always a calm, really sweet cat. She had been declining on the last year, and in the last few weeks we knew her time was short, but sadly it was a holiday here so we couldn't even call the vet, if only for her not to suffer. My mom tried everything she could to help, it just was her time
Rest in peace Nkki.

RIP, pretty girl. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

xcheopis posted:

Happy bday Tanuki!!!

Palette swap posted:

Rest in peace Nkki.

Rest in peace sweet Nikki