Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
sadie you cannot wear my new backpack you are a cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

HAND HELMET

yes, I am definitely going to jail for one thousand years

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/TriciaLockwood/status/1505559011403390982?t=caDgwajl_I6DguBKvcjoYg&s=19

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/Lx9vfqW.mp4

These plastic springs are incredible.

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

haveblue posted:

sadie you cannot wear my new backpack you are a cat

she's just occupying her g4 throne, as is right and proper. not her fault human decided to use it as a backpack stand!

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
One (1) dumbass:
https://i.imgur.com/24Mbtrm.mp4

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

looooool

meanwhile: Lulu silly

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

it's ya bois

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

catte thread i need your help

my work is having a pet photo contest and i need ideas for a picture that will destroy the competition. costumes and/or props may be possible

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lion cut

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

reverse lion cut

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Bravery lasts for as long as the terror device remains switched off

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Shifty Pony posted:

excessive baby in this region

https://twitter.com/quendergeer/status/1525769192502444032?s=20&t=hzqi9y0QT1XBABcplMnGdw

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
visual proof that hoke is indeed being fed

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

he waits

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Friend shaped shadow

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I was gone for 4 days on a trip and just got back. Marceline is a very happy to see me :3:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
marceline is my favorite cat in this thread, and that's such a good name for a cat too

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

All cats in this thread are the best, I love them just as much as I love Alby, who is currently around somewhere probably having a nice nap.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I’m thinking of spending a couple months in NYC this summer and Leo and CJ would come with. I’m a little anxious about how they’ll react since they’ve only moved twice and the last was 4 years ago. The bigger challenge is that after coming back home at the end of August, I only have a couple days to make sure they’ve reacclimated before leaving them for a week trip. :smith:

This was immediately after moving into my current place.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

DELETE CASCADE posted:

marceline is my favorite cat in this thread, and that's such a good name for a cat too

:eyepop: I'll be sure to let her know!!

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
my kitty cat wants to be friends

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

on second thought don't bother kitty she's napping

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

on second thought don't bother kitty she's napping

fuss that tum

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Would befriend that catte

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Would befriend that catte

yeah same

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

DELETE CASCADE posted:

my kitty cat wants to be friends

this looks like a friendly catte who gladly accepts pets confirm/deny?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

a neighbor came to my door this morning to let me know the cats knocked out a screen. thankfully they did not use this opportunity to actually go outside, but i guess we're not leaving downstairs windows open when we're upstairs anymore

i can't say i'm surprised. i watched seville climbing it yesterday

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

she gave a lazy swat in the direction of Pongo when he walked in the room, not even really malicious, then relocated to a better sunbeam spot anyways

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 14:59 on May 16, 2022

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Josh Lyman posted:

this looks like a friendly catte who gladly accepts pets confirm/deny?

confirm! she can be a little skittish if she's on the floor, but once she's on a raised surface, it's pettin time

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the most dangerous of traps

https://i.imgur.com/HRUbd9f.mp4

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I love that big cats and housecats are running the same firmware, just on different hardware

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

you know how people in the various cat threads tell you not to let your kittens learn to play with you via their teeth and claw? i get the impression someone's gonna learn that lesson in the worst way sometime soon.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Big Cat Rescue has been telling me for years that you're not supposed to directly interact with them like that. It's bad for them. And you, when their instincts kick in and they tear you to pieces.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

devmd01 posted:

she gave a lazy swat in the direction of Pongo when he walked in the room, not even really malicious, then relocated to a better sunbeam spot anyways

I love peppep

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Ofecks posted:

Big Cat Rescue has been telling me for years that you're not supposed to directly interact with them like that. It's bad for them. And you, when their instincts kick in and they tear you to pieces.

yeah this seems like a very bad idea for both the human and the cat

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
something tells me that person may not be a real zookeeper

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

haveblue posted:

something tells me that person may not be a real zookeeper

Please don't try to gatekeep zookeeping it's like beekeeping now everyone is getting into it and it's great for biodiversity and also limiting overpopulation of humans

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Cats learn the names of their friend cats in their daily lives

:kimchi: :kimchi: :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

quote:

One cat completed only the first trial before escaping from the room and climbing out of reach.

cats.txt