Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
it's hard to tell because of just how fat he is, but his frame really is quite large as well. we got gifted one of those cat breed dna test things by my inlaws a couple years back and it said that jan is exactly 50% savannah cat.

he usually curls up at least a little bit even when he's being a loaf which makes him look even fatter but the vet thinks that him losing 4.5 pounds will put him at his recommended weight for height and length (roughly 18 pounds)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
jan is like 200% cat

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Winston has a new bedtime habit of demanding to be let under the blanket to be the little spoon.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

Winston has a new bedtime habit of demanding to be let under the blanket to be the little spoon.

:3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Huh. Bonbon came up to me even though Pudding was right there and headbutted my legs. So I gave her a nice bunch of pats and she left along Pudding's direction without hesitation.

Unfortunately Pudding took this to mean YOU'RE MY FRIEND NOW TOO so he got a bunch of baps

Still they're getting closer so I encouraged a little treat session for both of them. :3:

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Feb 4, 2023

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Good job Bon bon! Cat punching is communication! Pudding will get better and Bon bon more relaxed. I can feel it.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Synthbuttrange posted:

Unfortunately Pudding took this to mean YOU'RE MY FRIEND NOW TOO so he got a bunch of baps

:toughguy: oh no

Carth Dookie posted:

Cat punching

lol

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

She’s being super lovey today and came up to me twice for pats and rubs. Ive even spotted her smushing her face on things to mark out her space. :3:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
What a good girl...... :kimchi:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

She's rubbing her face into my hands really hard, just like the first time we met at the shelter. :unsmith:

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Oct 24, 2023

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Synthbuttrange posted:

She's rubbing her face into my hands really hard, just like the first time we met at the shelter. :unsmith:

Yayyyyyy :3:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Synthbuttrange posted:

that rules :hellyeah:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

cats just need some time to acclimate :unsmith:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Synthbuttrange posted:

good job, Bonbon! :kimchi:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Vantage point: laundry rack

e:

Flakey fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Feb 4, 2023

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
yay bonbon!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

din is like 30% neck

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

obviously the answer to pudding bothering bonbon is to bring back vasco. pudding will have to split is time bugging vasco and bonbon, giving the chill cats time to chill

also the more cattes the better

also also i just miss seeing vasco

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Synthbuttrange posted:

She’s being super lovey today and came up to me twice for pats and rubs. Ive even spotted her smushing her face on things to mark out her space. :3:

That's so sweet. Imagine being moved with zero explanation from a cage to a strangers house with a perv that lives in it. Takes some getting used to that it is now your house and the pervert just desperately wants to be your friend.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Wild EEPROM posted:

jan is like 200% cat

qirex posted:

din is like 30% neck

hello handsome!

yay bonbon level up

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

Bonbon! :woop:

Have some Beyonce purrs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqKS5yOkJJA

that, and more, on her podca(s)t:

when she's not at her day job as wrist warmer

Sonja works as a shoe guard

and fireplace guard

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

y'all talking about poor pudding like he belongs on a sex offender registry

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

hello, my name is pudding and i am legally required to inform you i was caught licking poo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jan is LORGE

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

nudgenudgetilt posted:

hello, my name is pudding and i am legally required to inform you i was caught licking poo

Pudding is no longer allowed within 20ft of a litterbox.

https://i.imgur.com/Rg1PvuL.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/0Cf5rei.mp4

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Crocobile posted:

Pudding is no longer allowed within 20ft of a litterbox.

fortunately he has hella aim

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

brave to stick your hand in the danger hole

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They did their first nose to nose sniffin and Puddin backed off. :3:

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Oct 24, 2023

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
good job you two!!

bedtime biscuits and snuggling. normally pepper snuggles up against the wife all night but she’s out of town so I guess I’ll have to do :3:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

devmd01 posted:

bedtime biscuits and snuggling. normally pepper snuggles up against the wife all night but she’s out of town so I guess I’ll have to do :3:

lol :3:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

devmd01 posted:

good job you two!!

poor suffering pepper :3:

good job bonbon and pudding!!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/yHyi2Bz.mp4

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

cat with a brain cell.

---

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Oct 24, 2023

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
is bonbon confused by egg?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

taking cat pix is a lot more fun with a real camera instead of trying to get something usable out of my lovely phone

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lmao she still hates brushing. she slapped it right out of my hand

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wild EEPROM posted:

is bonbon confused by egg?

Bonbon has no opinions on egg.

--

I went close to Bonbon to look at her and she sat up, and waved her paw at my hand. I put my hand out, and she pulled it next to her face.

Then she bit me and hissed.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Oct 24, 2023

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

if peridot's anything to go by then paw out means "hey I'm warning you don't come closer" and is a step above "I'm politely intentionally looking away from your hand because I don't want it to come closer". if she wants pettings she will dip her head down so her forehead is right there for scritching

dunno what they're looking at. maybe another cat?

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
Lazy Sunday afternoon with Joris and Nelis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

GrimSqueaker posted:

Lazy Sunday afternoon with Joris and Nelis

The orange parts of these orange creamsicles are extremely orange

that's a compliment