Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

graph posted:

:kimchi:

i hope buns checkup goes well op

a little bit of weight loss from age but otherwise she’s doing good! she’s also settled on the new house and has come to an understanding with the other cats. she’s got her spots and as long as they don’t bother her she doesn’t bother them.

leeloo put on a little weight but is otherwise also good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Where is it?

What do you mean "the bed is gone??"

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Queen Gnome posted:

What do you mean "the bed is gone??"

Does this mean move success? :D

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Crocobile posted:

no it means it just started

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Crocobile posted:

We move today!! I had to get rid of all of my furniture and was lucky enough to find a family who was looking for a bed for their daughter's birthday :3:

Spending a night on my old futon sure was a blast from the past

They get picked up in two hours and I won't see them for 36-48... Gonna try not to bawl. Beep will be inconsolable in her carrier

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Do well Beep, Ham, & co!

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Nico went exploring while Mr Dog was out on a walk so she's learning her space and hopefully this weekend we'll be able to get her and the dog to be out together for a bit.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Queen Gnome posted:

We move today!! I had to get rid of all of my furniture and was lucky enough to find a family who was looking for a bed for their daughter's birthday :3:

They get picked up in two hours and I won't see them for 36-48... Gonna try not to bawl. Beep will be inconsolable in her carrier

good luck everyone itll be over soon and you'll all be cuddling together in no time :)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:3:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Animale posted:

Nico went exploring while Mr Dog was out on a walk so she's learning her space and hopefully this weekend we'll be able to get her and the dog to be out together for a bit.

beat his rear end, nic

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Bun in sink :kimchi:

I just stood up at the exact moment to catch the rare orange flooflord neighborhood kitty hoppin up on our deck for a nosh. he’s a big lad so… maybe belongs to someone. we have also christened the other routine stray Penguin, and are now thinkin it’s a she because she is YOWLIN occasionally. feels like maybe it’s a being in heat thing?

trying to trap and check them both but they keep no definite schedule and the starlings know about the food now lol

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

BEHOLD! A VILLAIN!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Roosevelt posted:

BEHOLD! A VILLAIN!

lmao

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Roosevelt posted:

BEHOLD! A VILLAIN!

blanket mice !!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tippy has entered ‘long’

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Roosevelt posted:

BEHOLD! A VILLAIN!

extremely teenaged behavior

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
who is smashing tippys whiskers

is it tippy

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

graph posted:

who is smashing tippys whiskers

is it tippy

she fights spud all day long so maybe he nibbles them down, but otherwise she's the only other suspect

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Sometimes parental cats will prune kitten whiskers when they're too adventurous, to slow them down. Maybe the others had enough.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/d1Oqcxe.mp4

sound up for tiny outraged scream

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

super bonbon

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Oct 24, 2023

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Please update us when the liquid form has been achieved

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

He doesnt trust the bowl this high up so it might be awhile. :v

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Too Fatte, fatte you must cut lean, gotta loaf in the thermo kitty in the mezzanine

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Too Fatte, fatte you must cut lean, gotta loaf in the thermo kitty in the mezzanine

:hmmyes:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I only got as far as "... and post the Mango/Scoops, post the Mango/Scoops" :hmmyes:

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
speaking of teenagers

she is truly getting large and also much less fuzzy, I don't know what happened, who is this cat

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I have never met an all black cat that wasnt amazingly soft

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

who is this ??

Gunshow Poophole posted:

I only got as far as "... and post the Mango/Scoops, post the Mango/Scoops" :hmmyes:

:hmmyes:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

What the hell Luna

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
been away from home 2 weeks and honestly miss these idiots way too much

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

69 lives

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Marie is back to her usual bitchy self - we took her back to the kitty ER yesterday because her face swelled a whole bunch. She's okay, and it just looked bad because she's a fluffy piece of poo poo and gravity did some work.

Bloodwork came back clear which leaves only a pretty worrying set of possible causes for the heart murmur. Fun coupla years ahead!!

pictured: enhanced cctv imagery of the suspect at the scene of last night's robbery and double homicide

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

dpkg chopra posted:

sorry, but it is unpossible to miss a catte too much unless you're in the presence of catte

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

dpkg chopra posted:

:kimchi:

aww i hope you get to see them soon

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Queen Gnome posted:

Good luck with your move!! Beep and Ham will be so happy to see you on the other side!

dpkg chopra posted:

Cat spooning! :neckbeard:

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Queen Gnome posted:

Travel well, Ham & Beep.

Synthbuttrange posted:

https://i.imgur.com/d1Oqcxe.mp4

sound up for tiny outraged scream

"OH NOOOO"

kinda chonky

Roosevelt posted:

BEHOLD! A VILLAIN!

kinda lanky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Roosevelt posted:

BEHOLD! A VILLAIN!

it's Gangly