Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Live report on the spring colony developing under my fridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

<3

Finally noticed your Stalker avatar (I’m always on mobile and they’re super tiny)! That was the last movie I saw at Cinefamily before they shutdown. Great film. 🥲

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

strawberrymousse posted:

He was such a big presence in our lives, I started writing down everything I can remember about him and I'm already up to seven pages. Such a special little dude.

He was absolutely the best shrimper in the house.

Miss you baby boy.

He’s beautiful and looks like a big personality even from just pictures. So sorry for your loss. :(

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Oh wow! If you don’t mind my asking; do you have to use some kinda pet-transportation service? I know things are different for every country.

I have a friend who moved from Switzerland to the US and was able to fly with her cat in-cabin. Sounds like most overseas transport has to be done either in cargo or with a separate service though.

Hope everything goes as quickly and smoothly as possible and good luck with your move!

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Niko is an absolute menace. 😤
https://i.imgur.com/tF2Z5I6.mp4

They’re lucky they’re cute.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

“Rubanesque” lol.

Hope she settles in quickly! She looks like a sweetie. :3:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

:eyepop: Their tails are so big one almost looks like a rooster!

Cat chittering is so funny. Never really sure what to make of it.

Queen Gnome posted:

The amount of people here who expected I'd be leaving the cats really shocked me. Friends didn't, but almost everyone else did. How could you just leave family like that?

I know a few people who inherited cats from neighbors who moved & abandoned them them, so can’t say I’m surprised but it is sad. :(

Thanks for the info! I’m in the US but have always wanted an opportunity to work overseas. Actually held off getting pets for ages because of it but during COVID lockdown decided the inconvenience is worth the companionship. Maybe someday!

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Queen Gnome posted:

What do you mean "the bed is gone??"

Does this mean move success? :D

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Queen Gnome posted:

We move today!! I had to get rid of all of my furniture and was lucky enough to find a family who was looking for a bed for their daughter's birthday :3:

Spending a night on my old futon sure was a blast from the past

They get picked up in two hours and I won't see them for 36-48... Gonna try not to bawl. Beep will be inconsolable in her carrier

Good luck with your move!! Beep and Ham will be so happy to see you on the other side!

dpkg chopra posted:

been away from home 2 weeks and honestly miss these idiots way too much

Cat spooning! :neckbeard:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Gunshow Poophole posted:

oh no i'm sorry pplz accept a pearl helping make hte bed as penance

What a sleek little lady :kiddo:

What a beaut! :syoon:

Synthbuttrange posted:

Puddng tried wrestling her just earlier so she's on high alert.
:catstare:

Sound on for my dumb voice and big Niko purrs:
https://i.imgur.com/jVTG2rs.mp4

He just jumped down and started licking his little cat dick.
:cripes:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Polio Vax Scene posted:

niko needs a stuffed octopus

Is this a reference to a different masturbatory cat’s fetish object?

Carth Dookie posted:

Better pic of his eyes

And they’re BEAUTIFUL

dumb brunette posted:

rowdy still does this all the time to be honest. any kind of fuzzy blanket is at risk. figured it was because he was fixed late.

This picture of Luna gave me a genuine lol.

My old roommate’s cat had a very clear kneading of fuzzy blanket/dick-licking routine and was definitely neutered late. Niko didn’t start doing it until I was out of town for a week.

Crocobile fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 1, 2023

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

graph posted:

thinking about beep and ham and m. gnome and hoping everything went well
:ohdear:

Wanna grab that drumstick.

It’s Sinjin’s gotcha day (and approximate birthday maybe??) today. He’s 3ish!
:toot:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

it’s with heavy heart that I announce that Miss Daisy Mae passed away suddenly today. hug your cats.

one of my favorite pictures. she was stoned out of her gourd.

Oh no! I’m so sorry for your loss. :(
How’s Hoke doing?

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Flakey posted:

Guess who still yawns with his eyes open

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Queen Gnome posted:

They get picked up in two hours and I won't see them for 36-48... Gonna try not to bawl. Beep will be inconsolable in her carrier

Really hoping the move to UAE went ok for Queen Gnome, Beep & Ham! :ohdear: I’m sure such a huge international move is super complicated.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

just a few more days for the stitches to heal. the drugs have mostly worn off now, but the other night she just sat there staring at me for like a half hour

wtf Tippy is still so long!

Went back to fulltime work and Sinjin has been a perfect cuddle baby in the evenings. :3:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I love her white legs, like she’s got a little mini skirt. :3:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Ofecks posted:

could be bonus feature? the cat barf glurp is one of the worst noises

lol Sinjin let’s out a big deep yodeling sob when he’s going to barf. It at leasts alerts me to try to chase him off the carpet/onto hardwood.

:eyepop:
Her powerstances are becoming TOO powerful

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Flakey posted:

Roomies:

Plasma has started following Din around everywhere, I think once Din becomes less of a shithead they're gonna be friends :kimchi:

Sydney remains mostly unconvinced.

Aw look at em all in a row

Wish it was still weekend cuddle time. :>

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Pollyanna posted:

happy birthday buddy :unsmith:

Happy birthday Jet! Hope he’s doing better. Give him lots of cuddles and snuggles.

PokeJoe posted:

George got a dental cleaning today and had some teeth removed

I’m not fully convinced this creature has bones.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Good morning, Niko.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Flakey posted:

Top tier cats as always everyone, gee.

Say it with me now: shithead.

Think outside the food bowl.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

tarbrush posted:

My two use the Modkat Flip Cat Litter Box, which is high walled, has a removable top, and has a reusable vinyl liner.

I bought a couple of spare liners so I can replace the litter dump the old stuff hose down the old liner and let it dry before reusing it. Been great

I also have Modkat boxes. They’re obnoxiously expensive but I like the top-entry with re-usable liner combo and they’re pretty easy to clean. Mine can convert to side-entry (they sell liners for either configuration) but I got it to combat my medium-hair cats’ toe-tufts tracking litter everywhere, and the jumping required for top entry helps with that.

Some day I’ll get a Litter Robot… :kiddo:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I just noticed when changing the cattelendar to May the tiny tippy text. :3:

And yet now she is so large

edit: :hellyeah: thanks for bbcode!

Crocobile fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 6, 2023

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

:3: I love cats

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

What a perfect little tasseled throne.

Niko now has a big dark patch of fur where they shaved him for his neuter.

Play fighting slurp’in:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Bandire posted:

That's really funny. The light spots on a point Siamese are on the warmer parts of their body because they have a mutation that breaks pigment production at higher temperatures. His belly was probably cold without the fur, so it came in dark. It may very well turn back to cream color after its grown back in.

Also, since body temp slowly drops as we all get older, the darker spots keep getting bigger. Bandit only had the pure cream coloration around his heart and the top of his head towards the end of his life.
They’re all born white cuz it’s so warm in the womb. :kimchi: It’s nuts seeing pics of Niko when I got him in October (when he was 5 or 6 months?) because he’s so much lighter:

vs a couple days ago:

bonus baby snuggles:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Bandire posted:

Forgot to respond to this so double post!

Sundae's favorite thing is still probably basking in sunbeams.

Leon loves murdering crickets and knocking stuff onto the floor at 2am. Oh and harassing Sundae. So maybe Sundae blissfully basking in a sunbeam unaware of Leon about to strike.

Double post cat tax:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4dvqtJbec

lol at this long black spider of a cat slowly descending on Sundae. One point I thought was in slow motion.

Sinjin’s bliss would be a moth or spider infestation, and Niko’s is getting into whatever Sinjin’s getting into (or stealing Sinjin’s food).

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Picayune posted:

it was warm outside

Love these cats melting in the heat

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/ayreZni.mp4

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Hi Lulu! :3:

Underwater Shoe posted:

the vegetable inspector - “you got slugs”

Tuxes are so gentlemanly :love:

Took me a sec to recognize the 2nd cat as a plush lol

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Hi Marceline. :3:

lol

Bless this mess

The boys:

Sinjin being long & good:
https://i.imgur.com/4g7eGwg.mp4

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Digihazard posted:

He's tiny and ridiculously affectionate and he picks up the colour off my LED strip to look even prettier, not that he needs it.
:kiddo: Look at this little bug, he looks so soft!

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Shifty Pony posted:

I made pork for dinner

I like to believe this is one unending scream for pork.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

:same:

how

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I’d love to see Sinjin & Niko in the cattelendar. :kiddo:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Bandire posted:

Sundae is available if needed.

This idiot was in the last calendar, so he probably needs to wait for his turn.

He’s so long I want to pet him toe to tip :3:

ahhhhhhhh

quote:

AAAHHHHHHHH

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Whoa, I missed that on my first reading of the post. I wonder if it was some sort of raffle thing for cat adoption month you were auto-entered into? What a delightful mail surprise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

:( Please get better Dogface!