Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
I made a gif of my cat and now it's on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

he had issues with his eyes so he's usually cross eyed and he doesnt see well.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Couple more, for fun!

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

More LOU

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

More LOU.jpg

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Lou behavior:

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Lou is v. nice but he's loud like a motherfucker and never shuts up. That TV is weird, but I got it for free so vov

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

graph posted:

well that, but videos of lou being loud and not shutting up :3:

K

http://youtu.be/KVs2Q8uTbjI

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

ahhh spiders posted:

how bad is his eyesight?

It's hard to tell, but I'd guess probably worse than mine (I'm like 20/40). His biggest problem is focusing though, especially when he looks up which is most of the time since he's cat height... I don't know why the direction he's looking in makes a difference. It is a mystery.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

DOOMocrat posted:

x 1,000,000,000

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Mr. Burns over here buying me a new avatar. (thanks)

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

More from the catus species

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

he did not care at all

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

the tub is his default location

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

lou

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Just to field a couple of questions about Lou:
My brother in law used to have a piece of poo poo wife that sucked and they adopted Lou and his twin brother (Muffin, also cross eyed) before she cheated on him while he was fighting for our freedom in Afghanistan. After that whole incident the cats were split up, and Lou came to live with us. Ever since we are chill bros.
Muffin now lives a quiet life in Pelham, NY last I checked.

So basically since his twin brother looks equally stupidfaced we can assume it is genetic. However, Lou did fall out of a 3rd story window as a kitten. Did he land on his feet?

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

If any cat lets you rub his/her belly you adopt that fucker immediately. (is my advice for anyone looking to be a catlord)

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

z0ratio fartboner posted:

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

http://now.msn.com/now/0411-henri-existential-housecat.aspx

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

CraigK posted:

goin' back a bit, but does he drink out the tub? my old maine coon did. turn the water on to drip and he'd drink it for a few minutes

To answer your question:

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Lou.flv
http://youtu.be/XXfo_h2Vs_w

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Lou's original name was Carpathius, then Duane > Grey Cat > G-Cat > G > Gangster > G-STAR > and then finally he came to our stable apartment after being passed around from divorcees to parents and random fosters > has been Lou ever since.

I'll post a picture of him tonight. Might be a .gif

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

hangin out

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Can anyone hook me up with an LG Prada?

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

jwoven posted:

Do you guys feed your cats dry or wet food? the internet has conflicting information on which is better for them, wallet be damned

indoor/outdoor?

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

If the kat drinks water from the bowl comfortably than youre better off with dry food. Kats get much of their hydration from meat, but indoors dont really need to be as hydrated as outdoors. Also, the shits will stink less.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

have a loupic

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

a lou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

in the spring time in fayetteville you can smell this sweet smell, it's kind of flowery, almost like honeysuckle, just coming in off the cool evening breeze. i've smelled it all over town, ive never smelled it anywhere else, its amazing on a perfect spring night and reminds me of the few actual reasons i do live here

I stayed at a hotel in fayetteville one April and all this is true! Also I ate at Pizza Hut. That's my f-ville story.

Also, I drove a bit too far away from I-95 looking for booze and got scared because, as a New Yorker the south scares me. I just turned around and watched Ghostbusters 2 sober.