Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

This thread has some P. cool cattes. I have enjoyed it immensely. I submit my lady friend's bro and sis cattes.
Cecil

Midget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

quote is not edit

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Dis one of my cattes.

She looks like that because her name is Fuzzle Butt.

rescue cattes own bones.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

:frogout: of my warm laundry.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Those toes. :3:

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Fuzzle found her nanner.
Also get better Catbot and Gollum. gently caress cancer.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

catte did not enjoy chicken hatte.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

So my Grandmas cat is visiting for awhile. She was a rescue cat that when I got her to foster her she was pregnant but her babies didn't make it :(. But my Grandma adopted her and has spoiled her rotten :cabot:

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Radio! posted:

I hope whoever dented your cat left their insurance info

no they did not and to top it off they took half of her tail too.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

I hear this is the cool cat place.
This is Stich we just got her from
the shelter the other day. She is 15-20 and looks like hell and I love her.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

They do. The shelter put out a post saying that she had been there the longest and not a person had looked at her. So we brought her favorite food and fell for her. She’s very sweet and lets you know when she’s had enough lap time. Nice change from our other three who are like Velcro.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

-lease tell Stich I love them very much

I will once she wakes up.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

:same:

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Duckwaffle posted:

I have finally become a cat haver! We are working on getting her a friend soon as well.

this a good cat.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

cats r cool

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Roosevelt posted:

i was moving a big bag of - get this - kitty litter from a shopping cart into my car when i felt a big pop in my back. i started having muscle spasms which is pretty normal. but after about a month they hadn't gone away and were getting worse, so i went to the hospital where they saw that my spine was all smashed up. they think it's because a combination of medications i was taking weren't working together and caused a big vitamin deficiency that weakened my bone structure. the liver is because i put off quitting drinking for way too long and now the chickens have come home to roost

holy poo poo. that’s awful I’m sorry.
please enjoy this picture of post yogurt snack.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

post breakfast nap

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Stitch’s appetite has gotten crazy since she’s been home for awhile now. she’d pick at a can throughout the day. Now she’ll scarf down a whole can in minutes and howl for more.

also hi sink pepper.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

please ignore my filthy window. enjoy Ralph recharging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

I love cats