Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

rip Shelly a pro catte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

catface imageplace

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

VelociBacon posted:

https://i.imgur.com/emqw3UB.mp4

At this point I can't imagine not having Quill in my life.

e: did I ever not have Quill in my life?

I have always been in this thread.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

new neighborhood has a doofy friendly grey boi nearby

hi new minnie

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Kitten Walt clone found in Iowa, tripod model

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

We love you Bun :( :h:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

ladyweapon posted:

I have been working with Nermal to get her to at least move from her stronghold on the arm of the couch when tiny baby is out and about. just jamming treats in Nermals mouth if she’ll come down to the couch cushion with me while the baby is anywhere in the living room. tiny baby hopped on the couch next to me for some pets while Nermal was napping on the arm of the couch. after a few minutes tiny baby decided to go & whap Nermal on the head once before jumping off the couch

:negative:

lmao owned

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

noodles hate prequels

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Very glad to see Alfred home after the rotten past few weeks.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Sad request, but a Discord friend in SF has a 20 year old cat who is nearing the end and wants to find somewhere inexpensive (<$500). Just put them to sleep and cremation with dignity, nothing fancy.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

That's gonna be a huge cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Rest easy, Magda. You were so incredibly loved. Your tiny head hid how big your heart was.