Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
I have no catte of my own, so I must visit the cattes of others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMrJ6NpuXhQ

and pette them in silence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
I cannot have catte because boyfriend is very allergic, but I get paid tomorrow and am way under budget for my Steam Sale purchases, so I also plan on a donation...

Also here is a catte I met while running

he right walked up to me like it wasn't no thing

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

If I can spend like $100 on Steam, I can spare $10 for cattes

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

sadie, master of disguise, dons part of the local foliage to seamlessly blend in with the background.

Grats on owning a moogle

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

that nose itself looks like a catte.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

I wish my local shelter held their volunteer orientation more than once a month - I can't attend tomorrow so I have to wait til next month to hear about how I need to clean kennels for a month before I can pette cattes

but that's okay, cattes need clean houses too.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

El Gar posted:

i cant find my cat ive searched everywhere and just cant imagine where she is hiding

did you look inside that bag next to that cabinet there

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

i went to check the mail and i thought i saw a postcard in the box and i got really excited

it was just an ad for the local aquatic center :(

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Golden-i posted:

yours went in the mail this morning, should be there early next week

i put 25 in the mail this morning, you people are goddamn insane

i knew it probably wasn't going to be here, but god drat i love checking the mail. can't wait. i also haven't decided where i'm gonna keep it yet

i have to watch my friend's pro catte this for a while, maybe i can get a picture with it and him, til i get a catte of my own

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

i'm cat feeding again

his name is ukiyo, he belongs to a hipster

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

i don't know how anyone could possibly handle walt, jesus christ

also my refurbograph came today and is awesome! it is on the fridge. when i get a catte i will take a picture of it with said catte, so be ready for that in several months

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

requesting another pic but a huge close-up of those eyes :3:

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

those

eyes

thank you :3:

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

axolotl farmer posted:

happy burfday barkday

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

some friends just moved and their outside cat has become an inside cat

which is good because he's fuckin huge

he knows how to open some doors. i will return with video in a few days

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Doll House Ghost posted:

That cat is cool looking. Our cat once opened the door to the stairway (in a high-rise) without us noticing. We spent like half an hour running up and down the building calling him and finally found him sleeping under the bed.

He's a... I forget what they're called, but he's one of those half-savannah cats. Despite loving the outdoors, he always came when his lady called from their old porch. It's good that he's inside now, as I guess he ended up chipping a tooth outside. They also have a lot more space in their new apartment, but that doesn't stop him from trying to escape anyway

I honestly wouldn't have believed he could open doors if I hadn't seen it myself - apparently he can even do big, like, deadbolt locks, if the inside mechanism is large enough. He's crazy smart

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Orbi posted:

serval?

Orbi posted:

servals are insanely athletic

that's it! and he really is. honestly he's like a dog in a catte's body

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

graph posted:

piiiiissssssss

help me i keep seeing this reference and i need to understand it

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

awesome, thanks. now i can be part of the club

piiiiiiiiiis makes me Laugh Out Loud, i need to not watch this at work

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

holy loving poo poo

i might literally die

gently caress

WALT :kimchi:

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

i think this person is holding a chewbacca

how did they get a chewbacca

e: i mean wookie, gently caress. my nerd cred

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

yeah, i have a fountain for him similar to this that he drinks from and always put some water into his dry food.

one of my friends has that and his catte loving loves it

if there's one thing i learned from catte-having, it's that all cattes should have a drinking fountain. otherwise they dump the water all over the floor anyways

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

i promised, and here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNJMWkFR6ts

i also found out that he's an F1 savannah cat. i would always adopt a catte, but i also love domino regardless

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

nice private video I cannot watch :mad:

poo poo. i'm still not used to this imovie bullshit. I fixed it, here it is again. i made my boyfriend test it and it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNJMWkFR6ts

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

graph posted:

what are those white people loudly conversing about

they were about to play smallworld, so i think that? i was reasonably drunk and fascinated with the catte so i can't recall :saddowns:

also, it wasn't loud so much as that room having huge ceilings. but they are all very, very white. i am too

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Lum posted:

Spenny doesn't care.

looks less like he doesn't care and more like he's about to murder you

are you in fact still alive at this moment?

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Doll House Ghost posted:

That's the poo poo our cat does as well. Except he is considerably smaller and needs to jump to reach the handle.

We solved this problem by unscrewing the outdoor handle and screwing it back on wrong way, so that you have to turn the handle upwards to open the door. He still tries to open it, but gravity is not on his side.

interesting... I'll tell my friends about that the next time I see them. While they have a catte pressure lock as seen there, he can still get past that door with no problem, so if someone comes in the front door, he's going to try to be out like a flash. Maybe this would help guard against that.

It was dark in there and you can hardly see anything, but getting the mrrrp was worth it. Also his "I'm just going to do this again in five minutes" face afterwards.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Pleads posted:

11 people on waltwatch2013

even though he's not on screen at the moment, i still feel like i'm watching toy story or something

what do cattes do when no one else is there

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

just saw walt loaf in front of me, perfect accompaniment to dinner

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Yodzilla posted:

integration with other cattes begins tonight

and you've got your camera ready of course

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

watching walt take a pro nap on the couch

wish i could take a nap on a couch also with a catte there

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

the onion knows what's up: http://www.theonion.com/articles/cat-seemed-perfectly-content-right-up-until-point,33491/

e: creatine :argh:

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Dodecalypse posted:

luna has been a shithead this morning so i downloaded this app so shed stop running around attacking anything that dangles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72mN-xkfE-c

i'm the patch of carpet she hit instead of the ipad when the dot when offscreen

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

FrozenVent posted:

trophy just waiting for the sweet release of death at this point

or she's gonna kill el gar in his sleep one night

that said i want to pet trophy so bad, she looks so soft

i also want to pet all cattes

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

I could watch Sadie swish her majestic tail all day

and oh wait I have two monitors at work so i think i will

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

saw a live dangle, day made

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

is that refurb's relative

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

sorry for the lovely vid screenshot she moved when i got up to grab a real camera

solution: have real camera on you at all times, perhaps on a strap like a tourist

catte tourist

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

El Gar posted:

went home for lunch, took trophy pics

aag

too close

trophy no

one day i hope to understand how you can never not be petting or looking at trophy

also pet and look at all cattes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

got to pet a pretty kitty the other night

her name is lola, she is very soft and friendly

not much for loafing though, she comes and goes as she wants

like all cattes