Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqSi8AkEh8Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
http://youtubedoubler.com/WCtl

fox supremacy

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Gonna go meet this cat this weekend I hope

http://t.co/dvGkmAv

What does yospos think

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

How does yospos feel about munchkins

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Met some cattes at the shelter yesterday.

April was super sweet and loved to get petted all over, but she refused to come even the slightest bit out of her cubbyhole so I dunno. Gonna go see her again soon I hope.

This is Godzilla who is the meanest god drat cat. The entire time I think he was plotting on how to murder people. When we opened the door to the cat room he immediately tried to escape. He is the Esteban of this shelter.

And this is Ms Morris who was pretty chill but didn't really want to play or anything. When I see her again I hope she'll be a little more social.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

Serfer posted:

Here's some shots of Midnight from over the weekend:

Looks like the cat from Coraline

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Gonna get a catte tomorrow. Fingers crossed that introducing it to my beagle goes smoothly. She has been good with cattes in the past so I'm not too worried but you never know

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

got a cat on tuesday, named her Olive

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

"Total Fat Guy" posted:

nice beagle, how is it dealing w/ cat? i have a beagle myself i want cat.

Real good. Biggest problem so far is keeping her from getting too excited with her. But she's also the kind of dog that thinks everything and everyone is her best friend.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Olive update

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Took Olive to the vet for the first time today, she checked out fine. Met a couple on the way out that were there to put down their 15 year old cat. :smith:

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

graph posted:

did you pet the cat ?

Yeah and gave the owner a hug

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Olive and Macy update:

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

how do they get along? beagle and catte are my dream pets

nice pictures too

Really well! It took a few days for Macy to get adjusted with how rough she can play with her but after that they've basically been best friends.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

Jonny 290 posted:

ugh we didnt watch the hanging baskets enough and now there is a nest in my wandering jew

Sounds like something else did the wandering! :D

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Oh my god

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

relative_q posted:

my brother's cat ventures into the great out-of-doors

How adjustable are those? I don't want to get one for olive if she'll grow out of it in two weeks.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Olive and Macy update
They've been getting along really well together. Olive has started to chase Macy around the house and ambush her whenever she can.

They both sit up by this window and wait for me to come home when I'm gone from the house.

She does this to me all the god damned time

We got her a harness today and took her out into the big world, she's curious about everything but seems pretty alright so far

Olive loves to sleep on Macy :3:

Also built her a small fort

Tunnelman fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Jun 4, 2011

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

Total Fat Guy posted:

beagles get so mopey when you leave :smith:

Wikipedia says the breed is prone to separation anxiety because they're such pack dogs, and she seriously does have some issues when we leave. If we leave the house for any length of time longer than an hour or so we're almost guaranteed to come back to a pee spot or something from her worrying so much. Putting her in her kennel helps. Thinking about asking the vet next time I see him, or sooner, but for now it's been okay. I think she's been less stressed when we leave now that the cat is around.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
http://youtu.be/q822bOv5Y6k

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Tryin to get a video of Olive's cat sounds. When she meows at me when I wake up in the morning it sounds like a dying alley cat. Real janky

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

i have a photo ablum on facebook from the columbus pet expo and theres some corgis, a couple cattle dogs/mixes, two cattes, a great dane and a giant droopy mastiff who was the bees knees, and two ferrets who were poo poo, and one keeshond right at the end. might post thep ublic link because i dont give a gently caress

Get a corgi to go with your cat, p much the best dogs

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

dunkman posted:

if anyone is near Dallas I will come take fancy pics of your cat or you can bring your cat to my white void room

What part of "near Dallas" are you at? Me and olive are like 40ish minutes down 75 from downtown.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

dunkman posted:

i live in Dallas.

your profile says you're a commercial photography student, you should have a good camera!

I do but I don't have a white void room. :( I have a big grey room meant for photo stuff that got turned into the cat room. I need to rent some lights soon and take it over again.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

aaag babies

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

z0ratio fartboner posted:

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Macy has issues with peeing in the house too. Part of me feels like she just has a super tiny bladder or something? But sometimes we'll put her in her kennel when we leave and she won't pee in there so I don't really know. I dunno she needs to go out every couple of hours and at night when we're sleeping she'll just go and pee on the rug in the other room. My basic morning routine is to wake up, pee, clean up dog pee and sometimes dog poop. She knows it's wrong too, she'll go and hide under the bed when I find it because she knows that she'll get a smack on the nose for it. She also gets really upset when we leave or when we're separated by a fence or whatever. Need to remember to ask the vet about it at her next checkup.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Had a girl dog once that peed like a boy. Was a good dog.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Olive and Macy update

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

dunkman posted:

IMG_7770.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

dunkman posted:

This is Esteban laying on the carpet saying that is he distraught over the lack of belly rubs.

What kinda focus mode are you using? Servo or one shot? Or manual I guess

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

Fiannaiocht posted:

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Glad Elena is getting better. She looks like a good catte. Macy got sprayed by a skunk last night in the yard at 3:30. Ran to walmart but they didn't have anything to help so we had to put her in the laundry room until morning. She puked three times last night and we had to bathe her 5 times today but she's finally smelling okay. Not perfect but I think it might be as good as it gets. Exhausted since I only slept from 6-8.

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYuey9jfxJE&sns=tw

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

dunkman posted:

I want to get Esteban a girl kitty friend. Someone young and pretty so that he can have someone to hang out with when I'm not at home. I'm not working 12 hour days anymore, so I think it will be okay.

do you guys think he will get along with a new friend? he did pretty good with lady esteban for 3 months.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search..._needs=0&status

Check out the plano shelter too. Can someone post the kitten welcomes the dawn.jpg again tia

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

8ender posted:

gently caress dogs just look at this

The dog just wanted her to be closer to its height so it can receive optimal pets. It also wanted whatever she was eating

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
http://www.bassetrescuedfw.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=3638787

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
http://mycatisadick.com/post/5675407244/my-cat-is-a-dick-possessed-via-gary-wentz

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
I'm glad she came back! I always get so nervous when pets run off. :(

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

Kirk posted:

the problem with this thread living forever is that even if it doesn't eventually get goldmined, locked, or gassed, imgur will eventually die

thats the problem with all the threads

imgur wont be around forever

I've been thinkin about going through every weekend and saving all of the catte pics that have been posted. Maybe organizing them by poster or cat or somethin. So that way if something did happen I could upload all of them somewhere else. But it sounds too ridiculous every time I start to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Olive has taken up a new hobby of dragging toilet paper everywhere and destroying the rolls. It was funny the first couple of times but we've had to start closing the bathroom door. Also she drinks toilet water when she can. Never had a dog do that but my first cat does. They've started playing a bunch though, and Macy is noticeably less distressed when we leave the house. Accidents have become slightly uncommon, rather than a guarantee.