Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

All glory to our catte overlords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.
Death to Mary Bale!
Viva la Cattevolution!

*goes pet a catte*

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Same. What they do is just so hilarious.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

fork bomb posted:

I obey, my fluffy masters.

*puts out the kitten milk*

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

To fix this lack of cat, here, have some Dr. Maru. It was revealed sunday that he has a Ph.D in Broccoli and knows all about this tasty selenium-containing vegetable.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Hahaha. One of my cats lifted up his head, turned and looked at me with this glaring expression.. and I instantly felt bad for watching it.

Guilt-tripping cats :(

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Catte Postin' :w00t:

Possible strays, from up by the decrepit-lookin' church on the corner.

Who's this? A friendly stranger?

om nom nom

. o O ( Should I..? )

See how friendly we are?

Fine, you win!

He's so cute. I think he's blind in that eye, perhaps? He seemed to get scared when people came from that side, but otherwise, he was a purrbox :3:

:3: :3: :3:

e: god drat the phone took those at hi-res.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I think maybe they knew what the font is but it is not a FREE FONT. Perhaps they did not want to spend $10 or $100 or MORE just to photoshop an image.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

hot dog meat burger posted:

heres how you take a picture of a cat

O_O

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Janin posted:

Oh my god, this is so cute. I let out such a high-pitched squeal when I saw it that everyone around, including our cat, stared at me.

:3:

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Sniep posted:

gently caress vets are expensive

finally got Leo his shots today and just the first visit for the shots was 175, and next week his neuter is like 330.

drat critter i swear he would have been much cheaper as soup instead of a pet

We got our cat from the SPCA. They GAVE us money when she was spayed!~

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

hahahahah good god

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

http://raincat.bysusanlin.com/

A lemmongs-like game where you play a little cat and must protect him from water. It's so fun.

Go play it right loving now if you love cats.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Yakattak posted:

uh wtf is this bullshit, play now: windows | linux they seem to have forgotten the best os

Maybe they'll have an Amiga port soon.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

LooseChanj posted:

but seriously, those temptations catte treats are so awesome the ferals out at the port lemme pet them now

My cat, Cirrus, has figured out that if she waits for me to put out a few treats, then attacks the bag, more come tumbling out!

Oh dese cattes.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

fork bomb posted:

I.. I can't take it anymore. I must...

PET

ALL

CATTES!

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

by Francesco Marculiano. More at http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/why-cats-are-not-doctors/ where he's also done other stuff like '“I Could Pee on This” and Other Poems by Cats'

Paging Dr. Catte

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

z0ratio sexhaver posted:

heh this is like Doctor Baby

"Doctor Baby we need you in surgery right now!"

"I don't wanna..."

*patient dies*

There's a whole load of this stuff, I linked to it a few pages back but here it is again:

Why Cats Are Not Doctors - http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/why-cats-are-not-doctors/

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

z0ratio sexhaver posted:

@_@

e: Maybe I've finally found my icon.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

ahhh spiders posted:

whats up with cats that are ok one second and come up to see you & smell ur face and hands and let you pet and scratch them and theyre purring, then you look away while your petting them and there still purrin and then you feel stabbin pain in ur hand and the cat is freakin biting u! wtf

You dared to look away from the incredible awe that is Cat.

:catstare:

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

A Curvy Goonette posted:

it would be worth it. i just hope that cat is still at the shelter when i get back from eating samoas :ohdear:

Why are you in samoa when YOU COULD BE PETTING CATTES?!

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Markov Chain Chomp posted:

actually its spelled tagalog

Tagalog is the language.

Tagalongs are the cookies.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

THIS JUST IN:

spotty bellies are awesome.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

minivanmegafun posted:

furaffinity watermark spotted

who give a gently caress

poptart cat \o/

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Neu posted:

I honestly believe that taking a cat to the vet to be put to sleep is a waste of money.

You just shut your mouth. It's worth paying to ensure that your cat goes in a peaceful manner. It's what they deserve. They deserve a nice, calm way out.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

minato posted:

:respek:

Hahahaha. Yesssss.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

dee eight posted:

the catte is a bit fatter but the color is right so that could be me and dudley

Hey, what's the link to your store again? We want to treat our cat, Cirrus, to some PREMIUM CATNIP instead of the storebought stuff!

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

dee eight posted:

you named your catte for a cloud? are you a hippie? or a wiccan? or a druid? wait no not druid or your cat would be named for a tree. maybe you are a meteorologist.

anyway filter SAmart with the DRUGS tag and you will find me

Ding ding, you got it. Amateur Meteorologist, SKYwarn, Hurricane tracking, stuff like that.

And okay!

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

minato posted:

:3:

dem bellies

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Turtles are violent little shits.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I love my cat so much. We were playing and she just raises up a paw...

splays her toes... (hi fork bomb)

and then goes *boop* on my nose.

Oh Cirrus, I love you.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Me and my cat Cirrus, in black and white as the photo came out weird, having some Catte Time. She looks very frumpy but she's also makes the little weird purr-chirps that are indicative of her extreme happiness.

And now I shall go give her some :catdrugs: as a reward!

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Hey Kirk

I want 1080p goodness

:stoat: gimmegimmegimme :stoat:

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

NOG posted:

i dont know what its licking

Silvervine stick.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

NOG posted:

man this cat is high as gently caress. is this bad for cats to ingest?

It's just like catnip, just... different. It's stick-y.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

relative_q posted:

i have a friend who has two black cats named pixel and poly

I used to have two cattes named Perl and Java. Perl is a ginger tabby and Java was pure black.

I miss them, both are runts, so they're like d'awwwwwwe~ But, my ex has them. But my current catte is JUST AS GOOD! :3:

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHBYahAAJ3k

Yessss cat stay on that car, you are the best.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

rotor posted:

:confuoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

rotor posted:

dont front son, you know that's a badass av

true enough, you know those ears be the best.