Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

DNova posted:

yeah I was expecting silly cat behavior then whammo momma dear shows a random dog WHAT IS UP

Deer don't know that cats come that small, but they know when something looks and smells like a wolf.

vvv While it sits there and takes it like a bitch. Cat supremacy point #7544578278 vvv

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jun 16, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

malefactor posted:

Who the hell just keeps filming that?

Throw down the camera and go beat the poo poo out of that dear!

It's just a dog, what's the big deal?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

malefactor posted:

I think it hit that cat once at the end.

:mad: Nooooo. Death to deer! :jihad:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Col. Mustard posted:

Catramento
Cat Francisco
Rancho Catdova
Felinedelphia

Catte, MT
Cat Lake City, UT
Cape Catnaveral, FL
Catsfield, IL

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Tabby
Cymric
Pussycats
/
Indulge
Petting

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Tobi is not impressed

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Nov 9, 2010

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Yeah, sorry uploaded the pic straight from my phone. And BTW it's not a DVD player it's a 3D Blu-Ray player. :colbert:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Not mine, my boyfriends, he was flexing his toes and I had the HDR on. I swear his feet are perfectly normal.

Sniep posted:

except its not 3d gently caress that poo poo

3d is for fags

That's because we can afford it since we don't have kids to bleed us dry like you breeders.

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Nov 9, 2010

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Because i didn't mean for them, or the remotes, to be there I just like Tobi's expression. :)

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

flyboi posted:

just wait till you get home sniep mr cat will not leave your side and tell you everything that happened while you were gone

gently caress gizmo is so codependent it's sickening... even if only my partner or i leave for like >2 days she gets clingy as gently caress and will need to be on whomever is around 24/7 until we are back

Either that or he'll do what Tobi does and snub you for a couple of days until he feels you are contrite.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

rotor posted:

idgi

i have a reel mower

Riding or push, and what brand engine?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Sniep posted:

mexican if youre doing it right

Letting someone else have all the fun of doing your yard work is the sign of a shameful scrub.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

rotor posted:

well then you feel wrong, i already told you what the maximum housecat count was

this isn't hard roboshit. count your cats. if the number of cats is more than four, you have too many cats. that's all there is to it.

What if you already have four and are watching someone's cat while they're on vacation?

vvv Still over the limit though :ohdear: vvv

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Dec 30, 2010

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

ahhh spiders posted:

cat with no legs only body and head

They're like furry throw pillows.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Tobi loaf incoming

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Neu posted:

May have just ordered it.

Shirt that is.

Link please

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

qirex posted:

threadless.com/stillcountsasawolfshirt

Sorry but all of my t-shirts must be cat related, so I have to have enough to replace any that get worn out.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

mod sassinator posted:

so i'm thinking maybe in 6 months or so i get a cat

i've never owned a cat before, what's a good cat breed for a first time owner? i want one that's loyal and playful like a dog, not some stuck up bitch. i'm thinking maybe a maine coon or a british shorthair. any advice?

edit:

or

?

Remember that breed descriptions are general and may not represent the demeanor of any one animal. Our British Shorthair is loving, but she's very skittish, doesn't like to be held and will not sit in laps; meanwhile we have a DHS we found on the street and she is just the most clingy, snugglin' cat you've ever seen.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

minivanmegafun posted:

yospos i will let you play with my cats for an hour if you come over and bleach the catboxes, I don't feel like doing it today

here are the cats:

Lookit this scrub doing robot's work :smug:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Sorry about all you poors and you litter problems, but that's robot's work. We have four cats and I haven't bought or scooped litter for almost a year. :smug:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

relative_q posted:

where does the cat pee go

Meowsdower is right you only buy little washable pellets and cleaning solution. And the pee/poop goes down the drain with the rest of the sewage water. It owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8MOmmtTCTs

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Feb 10, 2011

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

A Curvy Goonette posted:

but do those cartridges cost as much or more than the time + money spent on non-recyclable kitty litter TELL ME THIS MRS DU

Nope about the same, maybe a little less depending on who you buy from, as a Prime member I get free shipping so...

duTrieux posted:

DRM for a robot poopbox.

Better than the open source variant. :smug:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Total Fat Guy posted:

what if it starts while the cat is in it :ohdear:

Dual IR sensors, if it's in automatic activation it waits 10 minutes after the last movement is detected before it starts. If during that wait it senses any movement it resets the timer to 10 minutes when the movement stops.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Otto Skorzeny posted:

"we don't need all these dogs anymore, what should we do terry?"

"i dunno deaner, sell em maybe?"

"no i got a better idea, let's tie em all up & shoot em! it'll be like doggy dachau or sleddog srebrenica!"

Eh, it's just dogs, they would have died of stupidity anyway.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

wraithgar posted:

The lady at the store told you to get the model with all the bells and whistles did she? It's a cat just get them something they can scratch, they're used to using tree trunks and poo poo outside they're not picky. It's also good for you if it doesn't make your room look ugly.

We just got this as a secondary tree and it's stopped a lot of the fighting over the other one, plus it has the rope and catnip infused cardboard/emory board that Sam likes.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

FISHMANPET posted:

They had that bad boy at PetSmart.

Yeah that's where we got it, the only issue we have so far is that Tobi is too fat to jump directly into the bottom bed, so he climbs up the rear support instead; other than that though I'd recommend it if your cats like to be up high.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

iamthejeff posted:

he also narrates a space/astronomy series right now, which is pretty cool, plus it makes me happy that he's learning about cool space poo poo in the process :allears:

At least it's not Oprah

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvyZwC_GOUc

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Janin posted:

catte animes
cannimes

Dirty Pair is pro tier.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

haveblue posted:

Description: NEKO.WELCOMES.THE.NYAN.JPG

子ネコ太陽に挨拶しなさい

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

8ender posted:

the best animated cattes

It was ok, but the pizza thing felt like they were trying to ride the TMNT coattails.

vvv Did the US company know that we have Japanese translators in the U.S.? vvv

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Mar 8, 2011

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

ahhh spiders posted:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

TOOT BOOT posted:

Poor Maru

An owner without a robotic litterbox is a bad owner.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Moose Milkie posted:

What about this http://amzn.com/B0002DK2DU

highly rated; huge

That's scrub tier, you need this http://www.amazon.com/CatGenie-120-Self-Washing-Self-Flushing-Cat/dp/B002KRAQXM/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1302122674&sr=1-1

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

8ender posted:

Its me, I'm frustrated scooping my traditional litter box in black and white

With four cats we sure as hell don't miss the old box.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

8ender posted:

woah i have four cats as well

so this thing holds up to four? the last automatic one we had died a horrible poo poo covered death

It's been awesome, took the cats a little getting used to but now even out biggest has no problem with it. The only manual maintenance I do on it is a full cleaning every six months, other than that we just put new cartridges in when they're empty and top off the granules now and then.

EDIT: Also between this, the 30lb auto feeder and plumbed filtered water dish we could leave for a month and they'd be just fine, it really is the ultimate pinnacle of lazy pet ownership.

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Apr 7, 2011

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

z0ratio sexhaver posted:

totally loving fail... are you trying to kill that loving catte?

look into a fresh diet for your catte... buy nothing premade from the store.

I love my cats, but at the end of the day it's a goddamn cat. If I don't always have time to cook for us humans, there's no way in hell I'm doing it for them.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

iamthejeff posted:

ordinary clumping cat litter + a sprinkle of baking soda supremacy

CatGenie or you shouldn't be allowed to own cats.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

relative_q posted:

haven't we told you enough times not to post in here

Can't stop, won't stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

ahhh spiders posted:

it isn't a religion. you can argue all you want trying to find a weird definition of religion that fits, but it isn't. it's more like therapy than religion

No it's not religious, you just have to come to believe that only God can restore you to sanity, then turn your will and life over to the care of God and admit to God, to yourself, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. After that it's just a matter of praying to have God remove all these defects of character and humbly asking Him to remove your shortcomings. Then every day remembering to seek through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge of His will for you and the power to carry that out. See it's not religious at all. :downs: