Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

An informational void capable only of creating noise

Hello cat thread, I have watched and appreciated from afar for a long time and love the cats that get posted here. Yesterday I got a cat of my own(completely unplanned, rehomed from family) and she's a total sweetie.

This is Momma Jingles:

She's a seriously friendly and fussy cat, she'll run up and headbutt your hand if you put it down near her.

She's also pretty silly already.

Also not a trap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

Shifty Pony posted:

is kitty kitty? y/n
>:ovr:

Definitely kitty kitty.

Pictured: the butthead who has apparently settled in enough to wake me up for fusses several times last night.

This is what happens if you look at her but don't pet her immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QijF65S5d6U

Cluncho McChunk fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Aug 24, 2015

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

Wednesday morning Jingloaf.