Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

also, welcome lurker

HEY LURKERS, POST YOUR CATS MORE
ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

someone gave me a trophy avatar for posting my cattes, so here is some more.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

dude! i like this catte

looks tall for a cat, or is it just an illusion?
i only have giant cattes

but nah, just regular size catte. just sleek by catte standards so she looks big. Doesn't look as big in a picture with one of my older cattes (may she rest in peace)

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

you're not supposed to lie under the cushion Bermuda

and no thats not right either you silly catte

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Pilli posted:

my frigging gof, lookie those colours. O_O Did you paint Bermuda by hand when she was all white? Just asking because holy macaroni that robe.
she's just one of those cats that has three colors in all her hairs, plus her coat is basically a battlefield of the tabby and ginger hairs.

wasn't nearly as obvious when she was a cute little kitten though.

wait that's the wrong picture

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

answering two mysteries

first mystery is how do you get a kitten so angry, observe:

kittens hate blurry pictures. and strange cattes, that's one of my older cattes who passed away earlier this year, Door was a good cat with a bad name

the second mystery is of course, is that even a real catte, observe:

that doesn't really answer anything. but it does allow me to tell you that the black and white catte is called Mop, which is a terrible name which I gave her because the first time I saw her when I was looking for some new cattes she'd decided a water bowl was a swell place to lie in

also bonus angry kitten:

Mop was actually growling at Bermuda here, though Bermuda was under the couch so i couldn't get a good picture including her. they're from different litters and Bermuda is two weeks older than Mop is, so that's why

Smart Car fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Oct 2, 2012

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

i know Mop chased you around the house earlier, but i doubt she'll be jealous you replaced her with a stuffed panda Bermuda. she did actually drag that stuffed panda there herself too from a few rooms over

Smart Car fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Oct 6, 2012

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Lemon Cello posted:

EDIT: who and why bought me an avatar.
it means post more cattes

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Golden-i posted:

Refurb is in a stage where she really likes licking people hands/faces/whatever (she's not picky), is that something she'll grow out of? Because I don't want her to ever grow out of it.
Varies by the cat. Bermuda is pretty precise about only ever licking herself, but if I catch Mop in a licky mood she'll lick anything she comes across. She does usually start off licking herself, but then she'll move over to whatever she's sitting on, than something nearby, etc.

My keyboard is basically kept clean with cat spit because of that.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

I've been scanning in pictures I took 25+ years ago :corsair:, and I found some olde catte pictures. Quality is pretty low on most of them so the images are going to be tiny since they're blurry as hell otherwise, but here's some 80's cattes.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Still going through my old pictures, rather liked the look of this one:

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Couple more old catte pictures:

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Looks like a good fit.

Purrfect, not too small at all.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Vintage cat pile:

Vintage basket case:

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Orbi posted:

want dat pillow
Wish I still had that pillow. :(

Lost it somewhere in the 30ish years between that picture and now.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Get out of there catte.

That's better.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

congratulations on your new catte

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

would make sense that you can't fathom the true catte majesty

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Solus M.D. posted:

also cow owns

cowns

post all cow catte pics, now and forever :allears:
ok

Bit of a story there as to why that cat is named Cow, that's because initially we just had the black cat that I've posted a couple of pictures of. So we figured, "Hey let's get another cat to keep the black cat company" and in the newspaper was a notice by someone that they had a white cat available for adoption. So we thought "White cat to go with our black cat? Awesome."

Now on the phone the person we were adopting from did mention the cat "had a few patches of fur that weren't white", but upon seeing that cat the first thing my wife said was "A few patches, that's a goddamn cow!" and so the not-so-white cat we adopted anyway was now named Cow.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

on the one hand tard makes me think "what hath man wrought?"

on the other hand i wanna boop dat nose

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Used to have a cat that always took a few steps backwards after each puke before puking some more, which one day resulted in a *hack* *cough* *splort* *badonk-donk-donk*.

Stairs are dangerous.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

is it a bunch of pictures of cats sitting on beds with knives and guns on them

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

need to chop off one of the legs too

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

kitty presents are great, the siamese cat I posted pictures of before was great at those. despite the fact that I lived in an apartment at the time and only had a balcony as access to the outside she'd still manage to make sure I had a freshly killed pigeon to come home to.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

curled

livin' on the edge

no need to look back

no shame

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

e: accidentally uploaded the originals first, if you desperately want any of them at a blurry 2560x1440 you can click for those.

Smart Car fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Nov 19, 2012

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

that doesn't look comfortable but that didn't stop her lying there like that for a few hours

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Base Emitter posted:

Holy poo poo, Alien kitties
wanna facehug those kittens

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Radio! posted:

also rel_q someone in CC drew magda :3:
he needs more practice, that cats face looks all smashed in

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

have some vintage cat piles, i think these were from the 80's

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

mod sassinator posted:

El Gar posted:

also trophy slide on a slide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf1nWItwI8w
Day 734, the captors appear to be taking pleasure from my torment and torture. I will continue to resist them at every step.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

relative sent me some cat pictures, figured i'd share them here too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

oh goddamn those are two separate pictures, thought it was a weird photoshop