Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
Just had a litter of kittens this morning/last night. I don't have a good camera, but they're three adorable orange tabbies with white patches, just like their mother. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Pilli posted:

post bad pictures of mini orange tabbies please

post post post post post post post post post post post

Luisfe posted:

agreed and second

By your command, here's the best picture I managed to get.

The other side of the problem is that she chose a really non-photogenic place to have her kittens; you can tell most of it from the photograph, but she's stuck up in the rafters in the garden eaves, just between the carpet ceiling of the chicken house and the sheet steel roof of the people house. Really a pain to get to. But the kittehs are so cute. :3:

ETA: And here it is in non-table-breaking size.

darthbob88 fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Jul 8, 2013

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
Update on the kitteh situation: we've moved them inside and they are still adorable.
Album

Sorry the pictures are crap, but we're limited to a) Crappy cellphone camera, or b) Fairly nice digital camera except it has a busted screen so you can't tell what you just took a picture of.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
The world hasn't seen enough of mai kittehs. Sorry about the crap photos, but the kittehs are really cute and mommacate's really protective. :3:
Album

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Kittehs! I've put more or less all of the kitteh pics in that album, in case y'all missed any of the earlier pic dumps I made.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
It's been a while since I posted pictures of my cattes.
Album

Also got a couple pictures of the other cattes

The big orange fella is brother to Mama-catte, and known simply as Big Fella. The likelihood of our cattes having names is inversely proportional to their age. He's very friendly, and will do a somersault if you scratch him behind the ears. His head goes down, his tail comes up, and he does a forward roll for your amusement.

The white fella is Bert, cousin-nephew to Mama-catte. Our catte population is very old and incestuous, although none of the cattes are very old. He went on a bit of an adventure recently. See, he likes to sleep in the backseats of cars, which is usually not a problem because he gets out as soon as the engine starts. On this occasion, though, he waited until he was about 3/4 mile from home before jumping out, near the railroad tracks. He stayed out there for a day or so, and actually got written off as lost, before my brother noticed him hiding under a pile of rails and brought him home again. He's been very friendly since his return, almost like he realizes how lucky he got out there.

So, yeah, our cattes are great, and the kittes are adorable.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
Cross-posting from SHSC, one of the advantages of working from home is cuter supervisors.

Two levels of management, this one, though boss's boss shows inadequate loaf form.

Album

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
Caught one of our kittens loafing. 6/10 loaf IMHO, paws sticking out detract from the loaf.

Also, on the Walt spots :3: discussion earlier, our kittehs don't have spots, just stripes running from spine to belly.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Install Windows posted:

seriously how can you not grab that pretty little calico

:colbert:

Pleads posted:

I wish I lived near an adorable cat factory

What part of the world are you in? Me and mine run a cat factory like that, and can probably hook you up with a sufficiently adorable kitteh. Never neutering cats + predators and scrub => Lots of cats around the house, but no old ones.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
We've got kittehs again. 9 little squeakers in varying degrees of ginger-tabby. Available to anybody either in or willing to visit SW Washington, PM for details. Apologies for poor quality, photos were taken with especially crappy phone camera and neither mother was entirely amenable to posing her cattelings.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Sweet As Sin posted:

Guys

GUYS

Meet Terra
Terra is either about to execute me for treason to the Motherland, or currently modeling for a propaganda poster, as The New Soviet кот.

quote:

Meet Siberia
Siberia is about to crawl into a bottle, or possibly write a play about cherry trees.

quote:

Have a bonus Honey Boo Boo

And this one is simply going to shoot me with mind bullets.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
I'm not sure you want to bring to a construction site a cat that's so clearly advocating for general strike.

My current cat status: Ginger Gargoyle

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
From a recent trip to visit family

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Roosevelt posted:

how many of them did you adopt?
I've got one from a previous litter and she's enough for now, but if you live between Portland and White Salmon, hit me up and you too can have an adorable little ginger monster.
ETA: We can stretch to the Seattle area if you know somebody else suffering from an acute lack of cat.

FAUXTON posted:

Those cats are in jail as part of a campaign ad for whoever that prosecutor that sign is for.

TOUGH ON CATS

TOUGHER ON CRIME

I really should have given that one a little tin cup to rattle against the bars. Nah, actually that's just a cage to keep raccoons and curious dogs from the cat food.

darthbob88 fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Aug 8, 2015

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Sweet As Sin posted:

They don't allow crosses between breeds, and some don't recognize the savannah as it is a hybrid

Can't you just say "Mrs TurboWhiskers isn't a breed, she's just an experiment, but everybody else is still pedigreed"?

ETA: Or possibly just "Whoopsies, looks like the MC queen I sold this guy and the Savannah that guy sold him got together and made massive babies"?

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Defenestration posted:

who's my sweet kitty
Bucket's got that same look of existential distress that Butterscotch has, like she just needs a tiny catnip Gauloise. "Who's my sweet kitty? *puff* Who indeed? How can we ever tell if we, ourselves, are a sweet kitty."

darthbob88 fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Nov 8, 2016

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Roosevelt posted:

a lilac...catte???

For certain values of lilac.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Sweet As Sin posted:

I love this kitten (I love all kittens)

Much more photogenic during the day

Fyodor Jr is a lap baby

Boy squash is super sweet

Fyodorable

I am ded from the cuteness. Do you have an Instagram or something? My mother needs to see these kittens.

For my content: Visited the family over Christmas, and they've got a litter of four ferals out on the porch. The one on the far right my brother's named Friendly, because he is willing to endure scritching behind the ears without running away in terror.

Better pic of Friendly.

I think my brother is the one fostering a couple wee calicos and shamefully I just realized I only got pics of the one on my shoulder. They're named Oscura and Leggera, "dark" and "light", because Oscura there on my shoulder has more color than Leggera. Very friendly kitties, though they always complain about how little attention they get.

They also got these two weird short-hair cats.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
Not sure how best to embed an Instagram video, but this kitten doesn't get enough love.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Same, Pep, Same.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
[quote="Wild EEPROM" post="472453409"]
My family's cat farm is about an hour upriver from Portland, on the Washington side, a mile down a dirt road. I'll forgive you if you don't want to go that far out of the way, but if you do, ping me and I'll see if I can join you, or at least give you directions and give them some warning.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:32 on May 18, 2017

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
On the subject of good tiny catten, I'm visiting family and they have a new litter of kittens.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
From Wikipedia, very thin very crispy unleavened crust, cut into squares and piled thick with toppings, and a processed cheese topping made from blending Swiss, white Cheddar, and provolone. I wouldn't ask for it, but I'd definitely recognize it as pizza and delicious.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Radio! posted:

no she was doing...this

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

how is catface so cateface every time
Hell, how is Catface real? Is Catface real, and not just some supremely convincing puppet?

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Shifty Pony posted:

please post some land koi
As you wish. Last week I went down to visit family, and was greeted at the front door by this.

As of Thursday or possibly Wednesday night, she is much slimmer.

I have requested further photographic confirmation of their cuteness, and will post as it is provided.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Shifty Pony posted:

lol at tallulah having a hard time deciding whether to roll for more rubs or to make biscuits during that video. what a great kitty.

the wife and I are going to be visiting Seattle soon and taking a day trip down to the Portland area. anything must see that you would suggest?
My family's cattery is about an hour upriver from Portland. Get you an orange catte, maybe one of their new puppies, maybe a pint of blackberries. Maybe check out Beacon Rock or Franz Lake while you're in the area. I can near guarantee that it won't be as crowded with tourists as Astoria would be. PM me for directions and also so I can phone ahead and warn them of strange visitors from the internet.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

darthbob88 posted:

My family's cattery is about an hour upriver from Portland. Get you an orange catte, maybe one of their new puppies, maybe a pint of blackberries.
Aforementioned puppies and kitties. We're keeping the calicoes, but the puppies and orange cats are available to good homes. Full album here; probably slightly :nws: for pictures of puppies sleeping on my chest. I was warned that they were young and leaky, and decided I'd rather wash myself than my shirt.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Taffer posted:

A kitten came into the office

They wouldn't let it become the office cat :mad:

Goober Peas posted:

Put catte on payroll

Problem solved

:colbert:
Congratulations on your office's new pest control and morale officer, A. Catte.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Quotin' tiny head-catte.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
Shitheads surveying their domain.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

THANK YOU, CHRISTMAS DAEF.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Dodoman posted:

Hope y'all had a good new year

You rotten swine, you've deaded me.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
Geyzer Basileus. Somebody kindly photoshop one of these crowns onto a sufficiently noble cat.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Goober Peas posted:

You appear to have a Boston puddle in your Fort Warms
A puddle of Boston creme, maybe?

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
An excellent loaf, but visible elbows and haunches detract from perfection. 9/10.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Shifty Pony posted:

:catstare: cat calendar update :catstare:

the plan is for an 18 month calendar, starting at July and running through December 2019.

here is the list of people who have so far said they are in:

if your name is not above and you want in on a cat calendar please let me know, either in this thread or via PM! if you reply in the thread please use my username in the post or quote part of this post so that I am more likely to see it amongst the excellent cats in the thread.

For $20 per, count me in.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Shifty Pony posted:

plenty of time. I'll add you to the list.

Nice. Please also bump me up to definitely getting one.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Josh Lyman posted:

Leo and CJ don’t have last names. I guess Leo’s could be MeowGarry but there’s no pun for Cregg.

Leo MeowGarry and Clawdia Jean Cregg. :colbert:

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Radio! posted:

this is my cat, DEFENESTRATION OF PRAGUE

And their kitten, SECOND DEFENESTRATION OF PRAGUE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

gonna rename him Tigger

Hrm.
  • Wonderful thing ✔️
  • Top made out of rubber ✔️How else can you explain that stretching?
  • Bottom made out of springs ✔️Witness that curly tail.