Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I do not have a cat but the pet store I buy crickets from sometimes hosts kittens from a local shelter (so you can adopt them and also buy all the cat things u need)

i always feel so bad leaving them after playing with them like oh no i brought their hopes up :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I'd really love to, but little kittens are balls of energy and I'm chronically ill :( I already took a stab at adopting a kitten two years ago , I couldn't handle the responsibility and had to give her up to a friend. Still feeling guilty about it occasionally.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i just learned there’s a blind cat sanctuary in the region of my home and they’re all so sweet and sad at the same time oh no :(

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

iospace posted:

Take one home with you and give it a good home!

gently caress, I might. I mean, an eyeless eight year old cat isn’t gonna hunt my rabbit for sport, right?

right? :ohdear:

his story is kinda weird because where most cats in the sanctuary are victims of feline upper respiratory disease or abuse, he was just kinda found homeless like this, meaning someone treated it, gave him enough time to adapt, and dumped him. hosed up.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

i dont have a cat but i saw this cat on twitter and i think shes pretty drat yospos

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

my cat was being a cute goober so I got my head in close to his and tried to sniff like a cat. that must have been terribly offensive or aggressive in cat because he pulled back and stared at me with super wide eyes. I walked away but he was just like :chloe: with slit pupils for a while

you did a cat racism

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

i have a cat now and rememebred you guys have a cat thread. she doesn’t have a name because it’s difficult

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i ended up naming her Melba after all. she’s an attention hamcat.

my rabbit, applesauce, loved hiding under the toy bed. good to know both sides got its use now that he’s gone

Melba is very vocal. her voice is squeaky as hell and i have a lot of cute short clips of her making funny noises.

she likes head rubs and will headbutt the phone out of your hand if you try and take a photo

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i actually don’t know how to upload videos onto the internet except for when using discord 😓

also she just pushed the router to the floor and now the internet doesn’t work

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ofecks posted:

Hi Melba! What are you up to today?

she mostly sleeps around on various surfaces until 10 pm which is when her zoomies activate! i would love to get her to be a bit more active but she really isnt in a playful mood most of the time. just ignoring all the toys.

...cats are a sort of a blind spot in my professional animal education so im not sure if im doing things wrong

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

mornings, am i rite, catfolks

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

melba stop menacing the elderly

this is Nadine, my boyfriend’s cat. our cats have only facetimed so far though

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Zalgo posted:

It's with a very broken heart and a face in pain from crying all night that I post this, but my precious boy has moved on. He had a serious seizure and before I could get him to the emergency clinic he passed :(. Hug your cats for me, as I no longer can hug mine. I love you, Babou.

oh no! :( i’m really sorry

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

melba stealing my body pillow while i’m going to work

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ofecks posted:

INVISIBLE LADDER

May I ask you about the cat-themed books on your shelf? Specifically the numbered series with various cat faces on the spine (post Catface) in a language I don't recognize, and the Mewmew... manga?

oh uh yeah. it’s first two series of the warrior cats novels (I eventually switched to ebooks because the Polish release only got to third series so far and the books are wrapping up the seventh), and the Tokyo Mew Mew manga which I saved from cleaning up my childhood room’s at my mom’s place for sentimental reasons

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

i was watching cat videos in bed and Melba came in to check out what I’m up to

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

she likes having her face kneaded and whenever I pause, feeling like it might be a bit too hardcore she just headbutts my hand wanting more.

i’ve never had a pet that liked such vigorous physical contact before! it feels nice

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

meeerp!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://i.imgur.com/X6G8M06.mp4

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://i.imgur.com/PtfcVV4.mp4

sound on

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

melba is a v complicated animal in comparison to all my previous pets but i love her

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

please help me

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ofecks posted:

I love Melba the brown tabby
In her paws her toys she did grabby
She's got perfect ears
To calm all my fears
She's really just a big soft babby

aw gosh :3:

she’s a pretty good kitty. she sleeps on my desk chair through the night and when she sees me move to check the time in the morning she goes „meep” and comes to spent the v early morning between my legs

she knows i move a lot while sleeping so she waits until i’m out of deep sleep 😓

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

yes good morning!!!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://i.imgur.com/XdxLSu6.mp4

cat drugs look so much more fun than people drugs

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

she’s FEELING IT

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

FISHMANPET posted:

Y'all got anymore of those bleps

not yet but i do have some hosed up melba noises

https://i.imgur.com/56GwJg5.mp4

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ofecks posted:

Sounds like she wants something. What was it?

i was eating late dinner in that moment so she wanted some cheese pierogis!

she’s actually at her most vocal whenever I take care of my geckos before sleep. i assumed it was because she was jealous of the attention but it turned out that it was the roaches that enticed her

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

permanent :< face

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

lift your skinny melbas like antennas to heaven

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

the store i work at has a 10% off deal if you buy stuff from five categories a new pet needs and this was today’s client :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
it got cold surprisingly early and now melba spends her days warming her butt on the geckos’ tanks

here’s asia she’s a honorary catte