Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
wanna pet dat cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
this is my woofbeast. he is an australian shepherd. his name is foster. because of the beer.

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
cattes

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
my friends bought a devon rex and it was $600

totally rad catte

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
lmao i'm gonna cmd r the gently caress out of this thread all day

Golden-i posted:

I believe it's called "shame"

:drat:

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
imo that is for people who are such shut-ins that they don't see or communicate with their own familes and have lost all their friends and as such they're too embarrassed to ask an aunt or an uncle if maybe the little cousin could be the ringbearer or flowergirl so they get a loving dog to do it

"it'll be cute"

no, it looks desperate and lazy

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
that cat got a hosed up head, son

thanks and god bless,

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro

Funhilde posted:

I think Sneip is the only other Colorado yospos goon but this cute kitten needs a new home. 9 months old, wearing a cone due to just being fixed.

aghhh if i was close i'd take dat catte. the lady and i gotta get a catte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
last night i lost my childhood catte. ol' TC (Tiger Cat, when she was a kitten she was black and orange).

somebody ran her over with their car and sped off. she survived that, but had a fractured pelvis. we had to find an after hours vet to take her to, and with her being 21 years old, we had to put her down.

RIP little fuzzbuzz.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(