Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

hi can i share one of my cats

his name is Finnegan and I just recently built a new cat tower for him. unfortunately, it's helped him discover ceiling fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

MikeJF posted:

Finnegan is cool and please film the day he decides to attack it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIl2doFXFwA
this is as far as he got before falling asleep. VERY UNCHARACTERISTIC as he is a battlecat. (also I filmed in vertical because I was raised poorly)

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

ok well here's this too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLogphNBAI
This is Bella, and she doesn't like to play with dangly cat toys, she just chews on the cord that connects them to the cat fort. She's also real, REAL simple.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

i was reloading posted:

i would post a picture of my 18 pound cat but I cant find him anywhere :(

how do you misplace an 18lb cat

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

i have shared this on sa before but i was looking at old catpix and enjoying them so

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

yo i just feel like finnegan deserves another post because he's a SUN GOD and majestic as gently caress or i just like to rub his chin a lot, idk

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Tendai posted:

Man, Leland became such a handsome young cat.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

smug little poo poo

yo it's pretty unfair how leland is hogging all the stripes and legs to himself

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

check out my cat's butthole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004