Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Thug Bonnet posted:

hereis my cat irl~!

that MAC address is invalid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Bob Cthulhu posted:

wanna defile dat cat

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

z0ratio hornblower posted:

what

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

wanna play poker with that cat

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

rotor posted:

you'd lose

It's not so bad when you lose to one of the greats.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

rotor posted:

cat probably broke all its legs and then ran away on them :(

That's what I thought too... i don't think that cat is ok. :(

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

The last two posters are the Sherlock Homeses of dog crimes.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Dash O Pepper posted:

you go to bed, with a cool new av bought the night before

then you wake up, and someones changed it

a posters worst nightmare

Don't worry it still owns.

edit: The smudge totally ENRAGES my asperger's glands but otherwise it is p. ownerly.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Coffee Quack posted:

Put the cat in the corners :argh:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

BARONS DEF CHARGER posted:

No body puts kitten in the corner.

just do it you know it would be better :11tea:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Thug Bonnet posted:

this is me too idk why cats love the macbook keyboards but then will ignore a regular desktop keyboard

laptop keyboards are warm

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

sleepotomy posted:

New landlord isn't fond of animals spreading their filth around his rental property, big meanie.
He drools when he kneads, otherwise he's awesome. I'm in Utah, come get him!

You can't find a place that takes pets? Also, have you talked to the owner? I am a landlord with a very strict NO PETS policy. So strict, in fact, that 2/3 of my tenants have had large dogs.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

flyboi posted:

at least you can in south dakota

That must be a big burden for all 2 landlords in south dakota.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

rotor posted:

no they're not, it's disgusting, Paris is virtually ankle-deep in dogshit and it stinks of piss almost as badly as SF does.

Paris is pretty clean except for when the garbage men strike (all the time) and dump all the trash in front of L'Hotel de Ville (city hall I guess).

Palermo, Sicily, however, is literally carpeted with dog poo poo.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

your dog shaves its pubes

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

DjLizard posted:

ESC key roulette

this is fuckin hard.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Necronomiconomist posted:

gently caress it, we'll go without

what do those pussies feel like?

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

rotor posted:

box him up and send him ... express delivery to my heart!!

:barf:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Suicide Pacmen posted:

Please enjoy my cat that likes to sleep in the mulch. He doesn't have a tail because whoever had him before was mean to him but he's still totally friendly and loves to play. :3:

The previous owner ripped its tail off? :ohdear:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

AH!

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Coffee Quack posted:

hah did they gently caress up the carpet?

no that's just some catnip piles they were gettin high off of before they dispersed

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

http://www.break.com/index/cats-attack-babysitter.html

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

All of these are in a cat museum called Katten Kabinet (Cat Cabinet) in Amsterdam that is actually some guy's house full of crazy cat artwork.

This is a sketch by Pablo Picasso

:ohdear:

:psyduck:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

fork bomb posted:

Those kittens are at the most adorable stage where their tails point STRAIGHT UP.

There's only one kitten :ssh:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

this my kitty Norman

he high as poo poo

looks like the start of a bad trip

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

a gif pro like you can't even rotate a fuckin static image what the gently caress

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

look how she immediately covers both her holes up with her hands

shes been to yospos

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Sniep posted:

mr. cat isn't paying attention to this thread

its a new apartment i havent had time to put up decorations and wall art yet

shiny gold pillows very interesting

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Web Jew.0 posted:

owns

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

what's delaying my dinner !!

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Col. Mustard posted:

?

Dude this is awesome. My dad grew up literally 30 feet from where that studio was! He's going to loving love this.

edit: Ha, Ha, Ha,

I'd pay $30 for one of those prints.

sleepy gary fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jun 11, 2010

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

it's official popped collars are ok for cattes

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

dog was mindin he own business

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

yeah I was expecting silly cat behavior then whammo momma dear shows a random dog WHAT IS UP

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Kirk posted:

is it weird that i want to lock a cat and a bird in a room together to see what happens (the outcome is obvious i just wanna watcH)

I used to put my hamster on my cats heads/backs so she could ride them around. The cats would like slink along the ground, scared to death, until the hamster fell off.. then the cats would run away from the hamster :3:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

pro click

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

One of the family cats when I was a kid enjoyed hunting. Trouble was she was indoors-only, so there wasn't much live prey around. Undeterred, she would go hunting for whatever crap she could find in the basement. She'd bring up random crap she found wherever and look at us with pride in her eyes. We'd always make a point to thank her and make her feel good about it (I guess... who knows what they're actually thinking).

One time she brought up some bizarre fishing lure/hook thing that had like 9 sharp rear end fish hooks all over it. We don't know how she did that without injuring herself. I mean she had to use her mouth to bring it up, then jump through a little cat-flap porthole thing on our kitchen door.

Another time she brought up some phone cable. From a roll of phone cable... like, she dragged the end of the phone cable upstairs into the kitchen while still attached to the huge roll someplace in the basement.

Catte's :3:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

iamthejeff posted:

growing up, we adopted two farm cats. my brother and i both got to choose one out of a litter of about 8 or so, and we ended up picking the most dominant one plus the runt. most definitely saved the runt's life but also left the others we had to leave behind with more food by taking the dominant one as well

did you formulate this catte adoption strategy on the spot or was it years in the making

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

still owns