Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

bizarro lucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

computer angel posted:

Why is this cat always making this face? What is she doing? What is she feeling??

pepper

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

the pepperazzi

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Next week I’m taking care of my friend’s bois

Crowley

Motörhead

nice couple o ron perlmans

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

only took two tries and a few treats to befriend the new neighbor

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

she is very sweet and also very fast when chasing squirrels

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/misplacedcomma2/status/1545843758461095937

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

good cute/terrifying mix here

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Cats breathing fast is totally normal in my experience

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

PIZZA.BAT posted:

not a cat expert by any means but cats originally came from the desert and are generally are very comfortable with the heat

yup. my cats turn into melted pools when it's hot but they are desert animals and can handle it. just make sure there's water, you can toss in ice cubes for cooling and entertainment when the cats are confused about ice

most of my house doesn't have AC so my cats are sometimes lounging around in 100 F. i wouldn't say they enjoy it, but they can deal. they don't actually like hanging out in the AC room and want to leave whenever i bring them in to offer the frigid

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Radio! posted:

it's been ~100 degrees here for the last week and Pellinore howls like i am murdering him if i make him sit in the room with AC

ya i gave up. they want to be hot that's their business. i offered!!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

a new neighborhood cat has appeared

kitten's friend (or tiny mom??), visiting for treats

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

there's a mouse in the house and our cats are falling down on the job. real disappointments

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

pita caught her first mouse

had to help out and do the final catch, she lacked killer instinct, but still. good work while gracie was literally napping on the job

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

a mighty huntress, in repose after her big day

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

the thread needs to know about this instagram cat. every video is incredible levels of shithead. i love him

https://www.instagram.com/lilochipie/

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i know the answer to this is gonna be "lol" but i'm gonna ask anyways: is there any way to get a cat to stop knocking glass off counters or sinks? pierogi is fine with this but rumble... christ

this is genetically determined. sorry

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

earlier today my wife said "tippy is turning into a long teen and i hate it" lol

kittens shouldn't be allowed to get larger

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

my cats are stupid. it's -14 and fort warms remains unoccupied

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

she's a cooperative model while i play with the settings and filters on new camera

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

discovered new things pita is suspicious-to-scared of today:

mussel shells
galangal

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

i think most black cats have stripes you just can't see them unless the lighting conditions are right

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

gracie is extremely dramatic when she wants to be put down. wiggles around like a fish out of water and screams. she could tone it down

but it never escalates to violence since i put her down immediately every time. she knows she doesn't have to get crazy and lets me hold her for much longer than she used to.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

:same:

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

taking cat pix is a lot more fun with a real camera instead of trying to get something usable out of my lovely phone

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

i've never had a kitten before in my adult life. is there an age when they start to mellow out and stop being hyperactive destructive shitheads? Suzie Q is getting tired of fighting for his life at any given moment and my cords are all shredded

depends on the kitten. we didn't get gracie as a kit, but she was two years old and pretty chill. pita is now about two and a half years old and still quite hyper, though certainly not at kitten levels

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

pita and gracie were cooperative today

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

2butters2furious

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

smol girl

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

hello thread. i pet lucky and toaster about twenty minutes ago. it was magical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

felgs posted:

post pics

the big cheese even got to toaster to approach him, a feat achieved by exactly two other people