Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ali Bob Factor
Apr 11, 2009

Billy Corgan posted:

I know many have asked for a first release date. I can tell you that the ep's themselves will most likely not be available till the new year, January hopefully. The first song to be released however is just right around the corner. I promise that. We can't yet set a date until I actually finish here. But you can do the math; once I've finished there really is nothing stopping me from putting out the first song other than how we are going to make it readily available for anyone who wants it. After that, the idea would be that every 2 to 4 weeks another new song would come out. I like the idea that there will be a fresh piece of SP music on the streets at least once a month for the next 40 months.
So, physical EP - around January, while the first digital single is "right around the corner".
Of course, that's what he said when Teargarden was first announced. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Anyone see the interview with David Lynch? I was really hoping that he had "fixed" his voice since Zeitgeist/American Gothic, but according to the studio footage in the interview, nope. I think his (now 40 year old) voice is going to ruin any future Pumpkins songs for me. :(

The Ali Bob Factor fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Nov 5, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ali Bob Factor
Apr 11, 2009
I always thought Zero sounded sarcastic, with intentionally juvenile lyrics.

The Ali Bob Factor
Apr 11, 2009

Cheesus posted:

For me, Siamese Dream stops at the end of Geek USA. I can't think of another album that acts like that to me.
You mean the end of Mayonaise, right? ..Right?!

The Ali Bob Factor
Apr 11, 2009

http://twitter.com/studiodog posted:

OK,update we were scheduled to master the first 4 songs 2day but the mastering engineer is really sick so we have been rescheduled 4 Monday
10:49 AM Nov 5th from TweetDeck
So it looks like he might be releasing all 4 songs at once. And soon, hopefully.

The Ali Bob Factor
Apr 11, 2009
In some of the studio vids you can see Billy wearing a wool cap to cover up his hair growth... It seems like he is really working hard on this album, doesn't even take a break to shave his head.

• Locked thread