Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brrrger
Feb 4, 2006
I wasn't too excited for this initially until I read this:
The music of 'Teargarden by Kaleidyscope' harkens back to the original psychedelic roots of The Smashing Pumpkins: atmospheric, melodic, heavy, and pretty.

Although I really did love Zeitgeist as well. I know I'm in the minority but I do think it contains a few of his best songs: Tarantula, Come On Let's Go, Bring The Light, God And Country, for example.

As long as it doesn't sound anything like Adore or Machina 1, I'll probably be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brrrger
Feb 4, 2006
Annie Dog is my favorite song from Adore, out of the only three good songs on the entire album. I also really like almost everything from Zeitgeist while Song For A Son is the only song I like so far from Teargarden, although it is the best song they've (he's) recorded sing the Mellon Collie album, in my opinion.

Tonight, Tonight is still the best Smashing Pumpkins song though.

brrrger
Feb 4, 2006
I just downloaded the song from the link and was able to play it but the vocals are missing. Is it just me? It sounds really good otherwise.

• Locked thread