Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theirSkills
Sep 11, 2009
I agree with Matty D, portfolio reviews are important, some useless ones might get through. I went to NIU for Time Arts, I did animation, and post production. The amount of people who can't really draw is crazy and I did see those that do not understand the human form had models that looked like crap. I would like to find some life drawing places around Chicago so I can get back on track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theirSkills
Sep 11, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnEQVXzNiac

One of my 2D animations, done in Photoshop and Aftereffects. I need to do an animation with a real story line next.