Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I know this is kinda late, but gently caress Flash CS4. I love drawing in it and everything, but by gently caress I wish I could resize a symbol without the entire thing crashing and then not starting again.

3 times and I started working an hour ago.. uggggggh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Vaporware posted:

I know this is a dumb question, but have you done the oct.09 update? I really haven't had all that many unpredictable crashes since that update.

Wh- Oh crap I really should get on that!

9nine posted:

This is so cool. I love happy he looks. Really simple design, but I bet you'll get a lot of use out of it. (hint: show ussss)

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
No motion here, but I forgot how much fun it is designing Preloaders...

I feel so proud!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Oh this poor thread..

Click here for the full 720x576 image.

Here's a little look at a loop I'm working on in gif form. I know I give Flash shitm but I love getting a few good days out of it.

Edit: Hours later and I'm done for the day. Yaaay

Click here for the full 720x576 image.

Shoehead fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 12, 2010

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

philliam posted:

a short rear end animation thing i did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D_TYDa-BiA

This is really creepy and I love it. My favourite part was that one sudden skip in the animation, really jarring.