Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
You are drinking with Lyle. There are no exits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
the thing is with the longer arcs if you don't like what's going on you're stuck with it but when it's a bunch of one or two strip gags if you get one that's not for you there's something new right around the corner. There's plenty of sub-par stuff all through the archive but it's less memorable because it didn't drag on. But just about everything has some fans and even more vocal haters. I hated magical sheep realism but I love Todd, text games and flowcharts so I'm happy as hell right now.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
gently caress you guys I'm going back it sucks here

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
OH MY GOD YOU MADE ME THINK THERE WAS A NEW COMIC BUT THERE IS NO NEW COMIC HOW DARE YOU

better?

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Irish Taxi Driver posted:

I forgot that everything was set in stone two years ago :sweatdrop:

I hope Ray is making the most of his ears while he's still got em

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
dammit, has he at least learned to start wearing boxers to bed? his room is pretty popular hangout at night

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
stuffed bears. the cats are real though

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
I think I remember him saying his wife did most of the work for the store. It came up back when they had some kind of issue with their warehouse guy and had to get a new one. I may be remembering someone else though

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Teodor is supposed to be the self insert. Beef is based on a guy he knew with depression. allegedly

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Goodwills are not even the same in the same locales. the one down the street from me is basically a second hand store. Everything is priced, clothes are hanging or folded, and the people working there care about as much as any other retail job. One of my coworkers has a full second income where his wife sits around on ebay all day selling the junk they get at Goodwill. The one he usually goes to has giant bins of clothes that they sell by the pound. Load up a hamper, put it on the scale, get the hell out.

They grossed 85k this year. I don't know how much they spent but that is a lot of poo poo on ebay.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
code:

p
hitler
    n
    i
    scholarship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Aino Minako posted:

Did Philipe wet the bed or did Lyle pee on it?

You callin Lyle a pissblamer?