Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stereogeek
Jun 17, 2008

TjyvTompa posted:

I´ve got this problem after upgrading to 0.4.7. They appear when scrolling down and dissappear when scrolling up:

Just chiming in, saying I have the same problem.

Chrome 5.0.356.2 dev, SALR 0.4.7, Windows 7 x64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stereogeek
Jun 17, 2008

Ferg posted:

I just got home from my honeymoon today so sorry about the delayed response. I'll try to get out a patched version in the next day or two.

Welcome back, and Congrats! Thank you for your hard work on this awesome extension.

stereogeek
Jun 17, 2008
Well, I un-installed, and re-installed from the chrome extensions page. Turned on page navigation, and it's still doing the ghosting thing.

SALR 0.4.8, Chrome 5.0.360.4 dev

Edit: It's not as bad as it was, but still there.

stereogeek fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Apr 1, 2010

stereogeek
Jun 17, 2008

Ferg posted:

Like I mentioned before, the ghosting "fix" is experimental. I haven't ever seen the ghosting bug myself, so I added the option to disable the navigator entirely. Since it only appears to affect beta users (even though I use beta on my home desktop) I'm not going to remove the drop shadow effect entirely. Next release, I'll try a different experimental solution.

Ok, just letting you know that the issue is still there. It's not a huge deal for an otherwise awesome extension. Thank you everyone involved for this extension!

• Locked thread