Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Capsaicin posted:

The only thing I really want is just the "SA" dropdown between History and Bookmarks at the top of the window :(

Same here :( Am I just being incredibly stupid and not seeing where anyone has posted a working version of the Firefox one, or? The pop-up window is nice but I can live without it, mostly I just want the dropdown menu back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I've been having trouble getting the live preview thing to work, but that's more a QoL thing that can wait on the back burner.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

astral posted:

I couldn't reproduce this problem, but I was testing in Nightly so that may have been something that was fixed in a later Firefox, or I might have incidentally fixed it for Firefox in the rest of the quick reply fixes/updates I was working on (on that front, imgur is just about done, just need to do some cleanup/polish on it tonight).

I should have specified what the problem is; it will open just fine, but it won't actually, y'know, live-preview the post I'm working on unless I un-check and then re-check the box.

Like so. But like I said, it's a quality of life thing that can wait until all the big bugs have been fixed.

• Locked thread