Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Also, I want to laugh, so the shittier, the better. :v:

Just wondering if I should start posting here instead of the Warhams thread and that sounds like an open invitation. I'd appreciate any comments on the recent additions to my Chaos horde.

Forgeworld DG up to five guys:

Someone said I should repaint the plasma a cold blue colour, but I'm liking the orange as a stark contrast to the armour. Opinions? It used to be a dark green until someone from here recommended orange and it definitely looks better now.

Various lost & damned souls:

Whoever it was said in the other thread that the Ogryn's skin looked chalky, I touched it up a bit and I think it helped. Thanks for the tip.

And the first two from my possessed box:

And finally, my housemate's Arbites with newly completed Arvus Lighter in the background:

Wider angle pic:

If anyone knows a bits site that has the little cross bit that fits onto the flying base from the Valk kit, please let me know. In fact, if anyone has any alternative suggestions to easily get the Arvus on and off the flying base I'd love to hear them (it is quite heavy).

Sanford fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jan 10, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Can anyone link me to a guide for painting flames? I know the general technique, I'm really looking for some step-by-step pictures (if such a thing exists).

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Can anyone tell me if the FW Great Unclean One fits comfortably on a GW Large Oval Base? Not too big, not too small? I have a FW Great Unclean One, but no base.

• Locked thread