Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!

Cthulu Carl posted:

Since my Ork Warboss idea needs work, I decided to do a quick one for my IG. And who better to make than a counts-as Marbo?

He probably kills more enemies just staring them down like this than with his weapons.

Always bet on Duke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!
Is there a good mud technique that use large clumps of dirt and not just a paint-thin layer? I need some imperfections/broken bits hiding spots.

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!

PaintVagrant posted:

Vallejo makes good pigments too. The few times Ive used them Ive used white glue to get them to stick.

http://www.paintvagrant.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

Stop pimping your store to me. I've only just now been able to resist spending the $34+canadian shipping on the bling basing kit.

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!
Is there any white gesso that doesn't suck? Liquitex white hates me.

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!

crime fighting hog posted:

Gesso loving sucks.

Gesso owns, sorry bro.

Well, the black stuff does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!
I'll look into the Bob Ross grey. Right now I'm in a retardedly humid environment (+80% every day the last week) so priming with spray is kinda a no-go in a lot of ways.

• Locked thread