Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meatslam
Apr 9, 2009

Bistromatic posted:

I finally got myself to work on this guy a few days ago (before catching a cold), he's currently missing a backpack with ammo, extra barrels and stuff.

All the little white parts (meant to be motors and a camera) are self made.
If you put a bit of styrene rod in you Dremel and then lightly hold a cutter against it you have the tiniest lathe, i've really come to enjoy that technique for tiny detail stuff.

Holy poo poo pulp city models rule.

I've been wanting to get some for a while now, and wanted to know how their shipping was.

Also how is the casting quality?

I have so many questions :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatslam
Apr 9, 2009

Bistromatic posted:

awesome :words:

Awesome, can't wait to spend all my money.

Meatslam
Apr 9, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Link for Big

Did I ever mention I really like the way you paint orks?

Meatslam
Apr 9, 2009
Your orks are the best, you should post them all.

Meatslam
Apr 9, 2009
I love the blue horse.

Meatslam
Apr 9, 2009

Angryboot posted:

Cross posting this from the infinity thread:

I ran out of colors; will need to redo the raised area on the shirt later. Who knew after a year and a half of painting black templars I'd end up having zero amount of yellow in my paint drawer?

And boy am I glad I didn't start painting miniatures with this guy. Compared to this guy space marines were so much easier to deal with.

I love everything about this model, especially the way you painted the camo and the rifle.

Meatslam
Apr 9, 2009
Those scales look awesome on the blue panels.

Meatslam
Apr 9, 2009

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Can anyone help me identify this miniature? I got it in an eBay auction for Chaos Daemons alongside some early 1990s Bloodletters, Horrors, and Daemonettes. The tag at the bottom says "Marauder" on one side and nothing I can make out on the other, and he's not very shiny so is probably lead.

If it's not too much trouble, can you take pictures of that troll model in the upper right of the first picture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatslam
Apr 9, 2009

JesustheDarkLord posted:

It's actually a Tzeentch Horror, not a troll.

Wow, that's a lot cooler than the current bird horrors. Thanks for taking the time to snap a pic.

• Locked thread