Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tasty Lozenge
Aug 18, 2009
My SH Terminators done so far.
Preempting drill your barrels! I decided to buy Chaos in the Old World instead of hobby bits and pieces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tasty Lozenge
Aug 18, 2009
Fished out my much neglected Empire stuff to see what still needs painting. The answer; a lot. 20+ handgunners, cannon crew, helblaster crew, 25 Swordsmen and more. My attempt at making a War Altar is still a table on wheels... Think maybe I will just stick to the Space Hulk Mareens for now.

(Bonus Gotrek and Felix)

Also WiP Flamer chap

A Tasty Lozenge fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 13, 2009

A Tasty Lozenge
Aug 18, 2009

Fix posted:

When you guys are doing your space hulk termies, what are you using to prime them/basecoat?

Citadel Black then Foundation Red.

Broken Loose posted:

God, that paintjob looks so good (even though the highlights need cleaning up) BUT DRILL THOSE GOD drat BARRELS PLEASE

Page one Tasty Lozenge posted:

Preempting drill your barrels! I decided to buy Chaos in the Old World instead of hobby bits and pieces.

A drill is next on my to buy list...After Rogue Trader!

• Locked thread