Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Destro85
Sep 24, 2002

Can someone post the link that someone posted a while back in the warhams thread to a tutorial for making bases out of super sculpey and sand? I thought I bookmarked it and now I can't find it to save my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destro85
Sep 24, 2002

That's a lot of bases! Sadly none of them were the one I have been looking for, though there are some great resources here. Thanks!

Destro85
Sep 24, 2002

Found it!

http://xenite.wordpress.com/modelin...for-miniatures/

I picked up some super sculpy the other night and wanted to try my hand at this. I think this kind of a look will go pretty well with my knights.

Destro85
Sep 24, 2002

I wish the carnage base was square, that would be awesome for a greater daemon or something.

Destro85
Sep 24, 2002

Electricfan posted:

i'm debating weather or not i should bother stripping my unfinished minis before putting on this horrible new dark coat. can you tell which one is the model i stripped and re-primed from the one i just painted over??
the left one was stripped

I say just paint over them. The one in that pic looks fine, and that is really all that matters to the swarm.

Destro85
Sep 24, 2002

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Too much work, not enough time to paint spacemen.

Current WIP of the bits that got painted before I assembled the whole thing.

Sorry, this is all I can see.

Destro85
Sep 24, 2002

Welp, those star wars models pretty much sealed it. I'll be picking my brush back up in the very near future. Ugh they're pricey and I have next to no use for them but...them's the breaks. I reallllly want that Han Solo 70mm, but that's a little way too expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destro85
Sep 24, 2002

djfooboo posted:

Got bored and inventoried my space barbie supplies. What should be my next purchase besides plasticard and PV's bling kit?

Yeah I think you're all set. There comes a time when you just don't need anymore stuff. Now go buy those Star Wars models and make them look awesome!!

• Locked thread