Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Hi I painted a pissed off drunken lout of a Troll who rides his childhood pet polar bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Hi painting thread, here's a dumb model I painted after having it sit around for a couple years. PP Extreme Dire Troll Mauler:

I'll probably never play it since it's a bitch to transport and I have two regular versions already!

Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Painted up some Trollblood runeshapers over the past few nights. Nothing special, just glad to be making continual progress after a big dry spell the last few months.

Need a better background than plain white I think, especially with albino dudemans.

Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I think you should probably break that into multiple smaller posts. Making that all in one is just super overwhelming. And somewhere in there, make a link to this thread for the sake of old timer nostalgia in posters like me. :unsmith:

Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Skarsnik never fails to own bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I often work in silence but then I have nearly 3 year old twins so silence is amazing when I can get it. If I have something playing it's usually a podcast or something I've seen before on Netflix. Currently nearly done with TNG for example.

• Locked thread