Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuasarInfinity
Mar 13, 2003

I routinely spend all of my money on Warhammer models.
I painted some mans. It's amazing how taking macro pictures of thing showcases every single flaw and mistake in glaringly high detail.

Pose as a team!

Bonus WIP Earthbreaker. I will eventually be good at freehand, maybe!

Any advice, especially on basing (which you can see I am terrible at) and taking pictures would be greatly appreciated.
Also on painting.

Edit: Made images a reasonable resolution.

QuasarInfinity fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Feb 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuasarInfinity
Mar 13, 2003

I routinely spend all of my money on Warhammer models.

Southern Heel posted:

I finally finished my Khador Man-of-War squad:

Honestly the leader was painted well before the rest but was so time-consuming and lacklustre that I speed-painted the remainder and they came out alright. I hate playing with unpainted figures so getting them to the table looking passable was more important than going for something out of this world. Should I add the boiiler-glow to the gratings of the troops?

I really like the black armor. Especially on the leader.
The boiler glow looks good, but I'm not sure where it would be coming from. Like, I think that guy's body is supposed to be in there, and if it's glowing that brightly he might have a serious problem.

• Locked thread