Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anarchywrksbest
Sep 24, 2003
anarchy sucks
Let the Galaxy Burn! :D

Fresh from finishing my Imperial Fists, I've chosen Emperor's Children as my next obsession. Got a lot of noise marines to paint!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anarchywrksbest
Sep 24, 2003
anarchy sucks

Aranan posted:

Those EC are bad rear end. What'd you do for the skin on Smiles, there?

His head?

Skull White
Tallarn Flesh
Bleached Bone
Ogryn Flesh wash

Always looks good from afar, but don't get too close. :p

anarchywrksbest
Sep 24, 2003
anarchy sucks
Cross-posting from the Oath thread. Try to convert this beat up "Rhino" I got from eBay into an Emperor's Children sex machine. It's my first time using green stuff for something other than filling in gaps.

anarchywrksbest
Sep 24, 2003
anarchy sucks
I went on a mad painting binge today to finish up my February oath.

So much pink. :o

anarchywrksbest
Sep 24, 2003
anarchy sucks
Finally getting around to painting the Shrine of the Aquila for my local club. :D

Oh Lucius! :whip:

anarchywrksbest
Sep 24, 2003
anarchy sucks
Cross posting from the Oath thread.

I've been painting the odd Space Wolf model here and there, but this is definitely the one I am most happy with so far!

anarchywrksbest
Sep 24, 2003
anarchy sucks
Cross-posting my Dread from the Oath thread. It's also my biggest use of magnets so far, but I used pennies to give them something to attach on to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anarchywrksbest
Sep 24, 2003
anarchy sucks
My housemate has a large, but mostly unpainted, Dark Eldar army.

He is bribing me in to painting with the purchase of toy soldiers for my own army. He says he is not too fussed on how it looks, so long as I don't paint them in tip-ex.

I have no problem painting things like Raiders and Jetbikes, however the mass of infantry before is a bit daunting - so I thought I would give painting them almost entirely with washes to saves time. I did the Wyches below in about 90 minutes - fast for me anyways!

Suggestions are welcome - the girl on the left is one that was done earlier.

• Locked thread